BY RAZER

Compatible with Mac and PC; USB interface; backlight; adjustable wrist rest; ergonomic design; 25 programmable keys; 8-way thumb pad; 8 key maps see more...

Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I play a lot of online games and this really helps to achieve a better rotation in games and faster movement. I have always bought Razer products because they are the best and I've never had any problems with them.
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah