Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse

Razer Naga Epic Brand New The Razer Naga Epic is a gaming mouse that features a mechanical 17 button revolutionary naga thumb grid to access more abilities and macros than ever before. The dual mode lets experience true gaming-grade wireless connection for a greater variety of movement with accuracy. Also it you to switch between a wireless mouse mode to wired mouse mode with zero downtime as your mouse charges while in wired mode. It also features three interchangeable side panels designed for optimized fit for different hand sizes and grip styles. The mouse is embedded with a 5600dpi 3.5G laser sensor that matches your mouse movement down to the exact pixel and the scroll wheel makes the gaming experience all the more fun. Naga Epic Features: Gaming Mouse Synapse 2.0 - For Customizable Functions 17 MMO Optimized Programmable Buttons Wired / Wireless Dual Mode Capability 5600dpi 3.5G Laser Sensor - For Exacting Accuracy & Fluidity Razar Naga Thumb Grid 3 Interchangeable Side Panels Charging Dock - Functions as Wireless Receiver Optional MMO-Specific Software AddOns Unlimited Character Profiles w/ AddOns 16 Million Color Backlight Illumination 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms Response Time Tilt-Click Scroll Wheel Battery Life: - 12hrs (Continuous) - 72 hours (Normal Gaming) Dimensions (Width x Length x Height): - 3.07" x 4.57" x 1.65"

Would this mouse be good for someone who's constantly on computer programs like Auto CAD and photos shop? Is it wireless?
Is this Wireless? I feel like it would be but I'm not sure
Is this mouse better for playing World Of Watercraft and makes it easier to play?
Start your review of Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
Este mouse es precioso, me gusta como alumbra las lucecitas azules y se ve bien bonito
New Castle, DE
Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse uploaded by Salome T.
I am trying to get the computer staff for my husband as a birthday gift, so I would like to know if this Mouse is good? He loves playing games, is this a gamer mouse? Is it expensive??
المحلة الكبرى
Oh it's a very good mouseI want to do a review on the wonderful mouse Please send me because it is the best mouse I have ever seenIt's the best mouse to play Fortnight and the wonderful games of the Batel Royale and other great gamesPlease send it to me
oran
Techie Expert Level 1
Hi sir or madam I liked your company would like to get for the exam i will be so happy if you send Razer Naga Epic Gaming MouseI hope you will accept my offer. I promise you that I will review all my channels and means of communication. I hope your company will be the first to face it. I wish you a reconciliation. We must cooperate with each other
London
أكمله بهذا
الشكل،  فأنت جيد <3   لطيف جدا <3 ضوء جيد باللون ولديه الأزرق والأسود
آذآ كان أحمر، فسيكون جيدا جدا على أي حال، أحببته
LOWESTOFT
This is a really good mouse especially if you game a lot which is what I do I game all the time when I’m free from college so I’d reccomend it to people to buy because it’s a good looking product & will work really well.
DJelfa blok 22 port 64
complete like this you are good <3
So nice <3  it have good light as blue and black
if it is red it will be good too anyway i like it so much
Regina
The Razer Naga Epic... This is truly an astonishing piece of kit, not only does it look beautiful but for playing MMO's there's really better. Responsive, wireless or wired and capable of glowing any color to match the rest of your set up this mouse is truly outstanding. The keys in the side do feel a little spongy when compared to the chroma or the new Naga, but this is still a very high quality mouse! Having the keys on the side makes it possible to raid while having access to all of hot hot bars without compromising any control. This is a definite must for the serious PC gamer of today. Also- the number pad on the side can be handy for use in Microsoft excel if you're into that sort of thing.
Sarnia, Ontario
I love this mouse. I'm a huge world of warcraft player and it helps alot. I used to be a big time "clicker" and since getting this mouse my play style has changed making me a better player. I love the fact that you can change the colour and have it rotate between different colours or have it stay one solid colour. You can change how reactive your mouse is along with the sensitivity for the x & y axis.
watrous
Purchased at: Best Buy
I’ve been using a Razer Naga since 2012. The epic edition is a healthy improvement compared to its predecessors. Having the tactile number pad on the side of the mouse is one of the best additions to any piece of equipment I have ever owned. The buttons are tactile and responsive with just enough tapering and spacing so every key is easy to effortlessly find.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...