Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse

Razer Naga Epic Brand New The Razer Naga Epic is a gaming mouse that features a mechanical 17 button revolutionary naga thumb grid to access more abilities and macros than ever before. The dual mode lets experience true gaming-grade wireless connection for a greater variety of movement with accuracy. Also it you to switch between a wireless mouse mode to wired mouse mode with zero downtime as your mouse charges while in wired mode. It also features three interchangeable side panels designed for optimized fit for different hand sizes and grip styles. The mouse is embedded with a 5600dpi 3.5G laser sensor that matches your mouse movement down to the exact pixel and the scroll wheel makes the gaming experience all the more fun. Naga Epic Features: Gaming Mouse Synapse 2.0 - For Customizable Functions 17 MMO Optimized Programmable Buttons Wired / Wireless Dual Mode Capability 5600dpi 3.5G Laser Sensor - For Exacting Accuracy & Fluidity Razar Naga Thumb Grid 3 Interchangeable Side Panels Charging Dock - Functions as Wireless Receiver Optional MMO-Specific Software AddOns Unlimited Character Profiles w/ AddOns 16 Million Color Backlight Illumination 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms Response Time Tilt-Click Scroll Wheel Battery Life: - 12hrs (Continuous) - 72 hours (Normal Gaming) Dimensions (Width x Length x Height): - 3.07" x 4.57" x 1.65"

Would this mouse be good for someone who's constantly on computer programs like Auto CAD and photos shop? Is it wireless?
Is this Wireless? I feel like it would be but I'm not sure
Is this mouse better for playing World Of Watercraft and makes it easier to play?
Start your review of Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
I loved my razer naga epic mouse. It lasted me 3 years for daily use. The batter lasts awhile when it’s in wireless mode. I never had any connectivity issues with the mouse to my computer. It has great color selections as well.
Collegeville
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this product though I have had some issues with it sometimes the connectivity is weird as well as the mouse actually moving across my screen so that is really frustrating is Kurt with it but overall I love
Techie Expert Level 2
Boyfriend is a big time gamer and hes got to have fast an smooth mouse to get his little dude across the cmacreen without it gettin snagged or the ball lodging. An this mouse does just that for him. He loves it.
Staten Island, NY
I've had my Razer Naga since 2010 and I refuse to use anything else. It's perfect for my gameplay (World of Warcraft. I have 5 million macros. Enough said) and it's not bulky like some other gaming mice I've used. I would definitely recommend!
Greenville, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
This mouse is perfect for gaming. I play a lot of games and some of them require me to be able to easily click the number keys, so this mouse is great because it has the numbers on the side. I think it's worth the price.
Richardson, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Great for MMOs and the "Push to Talk" option on Overwatch. What's been driving me crazy is that it's been freezing on me and the cursor jumps so much from place to place. Additionally, razer synapse just makes it worse for me. The solution so far is cleaning the laser, but it scares me thinking about the day when that solution stops working. Especially during comp games in Overwatch.
My husband and I both use this mouse. He had a Naga that he use for four years before the buttons on the side finally wore out, and though he was resistant about upgrading to the Epic I finally convinced him and he loves it. He keeps his tethered, but I love the freedom of wireless. Definitely appreciate the option to do either.
I love this mouse. It has a very comfortable feel to it. It is easy to use and doesn't hurt the hand after house of game play. I got this after using a regular wireless mouse and i cant go back to the plain one. I can have all my games keybound to this and not run into any issues.
1,308 reviews
This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert Level 3
This mouse looks super cool and multi functional as i see the number pad on the side of it. Looks like it would be good for people with larger hands too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...