BY RAZER INC #3 in Keyboards & Mice

Get every advantage while gaming with the razer naga gaming mouse. This revolutionary mouse includes a 12-button thumb grid with mechanical switches, offering tactile and auditory feedback and ensuring every actuation. The razer naga s all-new, concaveâ shape helps distinguish each button for blind-find, so you can stay focused on the game. The tilt-click scroll wheel goes left, right, up and down, letting you access even more buttons. This awesome gaming mouse has an ergonomic design that keeps your hand snug and comfortable for hours of play. see more...

Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of this mouse at all!! I got about six months good use out of it until it started acting weird! It would aim me directly at the ground and then lock up. I just went back to using my boyfriends old Logitech MX518 until I got the Razer Deathadder Elite in 2017.
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
This multi-buttoned gaming mouse is something of the future. It is my preferred mouse while I am gaming. I play a lot of World Of Warcraft, which has tons of abilities. These abilities require tons of key-binds,(for all of those non-gamers, it is assigning a spell for your character to a certain key on your keyboard or mouse).
The Razer Naga has tons of extra key-bind space in order to comfortably fit all of your abilities in the palm of your hand. The twelve extra buttons on the side makes for swift, easy button mashing when you have no idea which abilities are bound to what key. As you lose your inner- noob and become accustomed to pwning a whole team of enemies with just your thumb, it will be all muscle-memory from there. My friend went to Best Buy and picked the mouse up and he loves it; However he likes to use a mixture of the key-binds from the keyboard and mouse due to his play-style. The mouse has two extra key-binds below the scroll wheel that can be used for your most important, quick-use abilities. The scroll wheel itself also has 3 extra key-binds built in to it. Pushing the wheel from left to right you find two key-binds, while pushing it straight down acts as the third.
IMG_5003 The mouse has an epic green glow that is the perfect touch to add to your setup to spice it up a little. The mouse comes with one or two (cant remember) Razer stickers to stick anywhere you want, although, i have found out that sticking them in peoples faces doesn’t turn out very well, so don’t do that. The only problem i had with the mouse is that it stopped working for a short period of time. In that time, I was contacting Razer via email to work out the issue. In the end, I realized that there was a windows update that I hadn’t installed which caused some conflict ions with the Razer synapse software that programs the mouse. I would highly recommend the mouse to anyone who is looking to get an awesome gaming mouse. This mouse improves the quality of game play tenfold.
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
i was very weary about buying such a large mouse, but i wanted something so i could easily access spells on WoW while raiding so i gave this a try and im so glad i did! You can bind the side keys to whatever you want. its a bit larger than any other mouse i have owned but im sticking with this one for years to come!!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I've had this mouse for about four years now and it has done the job well for gaming. This mouse was made for mmo's with all of the buttons on the side but can be used for anything. You can hot key all 12 buttons to your keyboard.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
The mouse buttons functions are very customizable ...and compared to other gaming mouses, this mouse has like mechanical 12 button thumb grid. What i like about this mouse is that the scroll button also has a different function, you can tilt it to the left or right for other functions
Julio M.
Marble Falls
If you enjoy playing video games or editing this mouse is really good for both, I usually use this mouse for gaming and it makes it extra easy to switch around between moves and attacks in the game smite and also LoL.
Quintin J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great idea for the ideal gamer who plays online games. Extremely ergonomic and pretty heavy in terms of the weight. The multiple buttons on the side take a little getting used to but once you have the hang of it youll be a pro. Highly reccomend to others!
Brittany F.
Bellingham, Wa
I should start off with saying I got the Chroma version of this where I can change the colors. So far the mouse is super comfy and easy to use. It feels nice and looks nice and the lights add some real flair to it. i wasn't sure how I would like the 12 buttons on the side but I don't find myself accidentally pressing them and I'm quickly learning to use them and see their major benefit. The one qualm I had was the buttons just below the wheel of the mouse are for changing how fast the mouse moves based on how fast you move it. If I try to use the Mousewheel click, it sometimes causes me to hit these buttons and its very disorienting mid game to suddenly be over turning or under turning to aim for enemies. But it's easily fixed by reassigning the buttons use. Having it wired is a bit of a drag but also easily adjusted too. Plus, Look Ma! No Batteries :D
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
My boyfriend has this on his gaming desktop. The razor logo constantly changes colors. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it! It has programmable keys and very long lasting. My boyfriend had his for years.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
I have had 3 naga's and I have loved them all. My third one I have now is the chroma edition and I love it just as much as the original. This mouse truely makes healing in World of Warcraft so much easier.
Dianne P.
Why do you need numbers on the side? How does that work??
Anass A.
Kenitra
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !