Razer Inc Razer Illuminated Blackwidow Ultimate Gaming Keyboard - Black (RZ03- uploaded by Amanda H.

BY RAZER INC

Razer illuminated blackwidow ultimate gaming keyboard - black (rz03-00384600-r3u1) see more...

Amanda H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 and I'm so impressed with it. It's definitely a pricey keyboard at $152 dollars but it's so worth it. It lights up beautifully. Has the "clicky" noise. It's a really good gaming keyboard.
Ally S.
1,093 reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
I think this is a great keyboard, I also have the matching mouse which I love. But they keyboard is great, very comfortable as well. I love the fact that it is so well lit up!
TJ C.
Benton city, Wa
Good entry level keyboard for gamers. very clicky tactile keys with blue switches. nice illumination and longevity of keys. built in usb and audio/mic ports are fairly nice when wanting to plug in extra peripherals.
Christine L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Favorite been using for years keyboard love the click noise buttons don't stick too much unable to change the keys the standard as they are they are nice
Daniel A.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Great keyboard, but software leaves something to be desires, lots of issues. Hardware itself rocks though.
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
This keyboard is perfect for gaming in the dark. I love the illuminations and the sounds the keys make.
Ghali L.
FES
Hello sir , could you mind to give me this wonderful gaming keyboard to make a review about it in my channel because i want to encourage people to buy it and also i want to play using it .
Mark R.
I've owned this keyboard for a couple of years now and it's an amazing mechanical keyboard. In my opinion one of the best feeling keyboards out there.
kathryne s.
smithers, BC
My son loves this keyboard as he is a nighthawk and loves gaming in the dark.