Razer Inc Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear Headset - Black/Green (RZ04-00910100-R3M1)

BY RAZER INC

Engineered from lightweight,â aircraft-grade aluminum, the razer hammerhead pro in-ear headset sets the standard for portable gaming audio. Ultra sleek and comfortable, this gaming headset has optimized inner acoustics within eachâ brushed shell, producing a crystal clear sound that immerses you in the gaming word. Block out ambient noise thanks to the razer hammerhead pro's interchangeable ear-tips in 3 sizes and optional bi-flanges for sound isolation and bass response. This outstanding gaming headset also includes an in-line omnidirectional microphone with one-touch phone control. The razer hammerhead pro comes in a durable,... see more...

Review (1)
Lai Sin P.
The quality is not bad but I'm having problem with trying to make them stay in my ear. I changed to all the sizes they included but it still fall off. This is not the first earphone that did this to me so I think it might be because of my ear's problem.
augusto f.
Avenida Mitre 1067
hello my name is augusto I would like to try this product that seemed good idea and good design I am an instagramer and I sponsor several brands if they want to sponsor or instagram is called augustofenelli I leave it in your hands?