Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.

BY RAZER INC #5 in Keyboards & Mice

Named the best gaming mouse after 100+ hours of testing, the razer deathadder has a 6400dpi 4g optical sensor, the highest native dpi optical sensor available on any gaming mouse today. Capable of movements of up 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration, this revolutionary mouse responds onscreen with the accuracy and organic fluidity only an optical sensor can provide. The razer deathadder has an ergonomic design, claw-grip, and matte finish that prevents sweat buildup. The innovativeâ fulcrum includes two large main buttons with extremely low click force, giving you instant, accurateâ responses onscreen. Pro-gamers love the... see more...

Darryl W.
Stockbridge, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this mouse a few months ago and I love it.  Definitely an upgrade from my stock mouse.  The two extra buttons on the side gives me an advantage in PC gaming, giving me the flexibility to map keys to those buttons.  I would give it 10 stars if I could. Thank you Razer!!!
John K.
New York
For a mouse the price tag is a little hefty, however for a gaming mouse it is very affordable! The mouse itself is a two-piece design which doesn't come apart so it is very reliable and sturdy. Compared to other gaming mouses, this thing can go through some tough situations and still function as intended.

Of course, this mouse has limited functionality, only having two buttons as opposed to the 6+ that any other competing gaming mouses might have. However, using the razor software, you can customize what the buttons do and even create different profiles or change the DPI / sensitivity of the mouse.

Great purchase and will definitely last you a long time!
matthew c.
Techie Expert Level 2
If your a PC gamer having a good reliable mouse is a must have. Once you've played a fps with a good mouse made for gaming, you will change your mind about using anything else to play your games. There is a reason they make a "gaming mouse". They also make a ton of other great 5 star quality products. Can't go wrong with anything they produce.
jessica b.
southampton
Techie Expert Level 1
Great mouse very smooth operation very slick and easy to use the LEDs are a beautiful bright colour just a beautiful mouse too use unfortunately it’s very pricey
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
Features Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys with on-the-fly macro recording Individually backlit keys with improved lighting Easy access... see more...Features Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys with on-the-fly macro recording Individually backlit keys with improved lighting Easy access... see more...
Mark R.
An amazing mouse, it's a little simple compared to other gaming mice and their excess of programmable keys, but a great mouse if you dont care about that.
Aziz T.
Riyadh
"Hello sir i’m Abdelaziz from KSA i m a youtuber (i have +10000 like and comment and view ) all are about gaming and how to chose the best computer and this razer mouse has the best dpi i ever seen if you will send it to me to order to do a markiting i think my fans will like this product and will buy it directly my mail : tounsi527@gmail.com"
Walid A.
Marrakech

hello my name is Walid AllouaniI really like your own siteAnd I love the high quality of your products
 can help you promote this product by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
My gmail : alluani.walid8@gmail.com
Karim K.
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work
Ally S.
Techie Expert Level 2
THE BEST!! This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
Kristie  B.
How's this mouse for gaming? Are there any macro buttons? Seems a little plain.
Wisdom E.
Hello I am a Gaming Youtuber, I will love to review your product this is because my channel consists of Gaming Pc's this mouse setup will thrill my subscribers for further contact my email address is:manlilewizz@gmail.com
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
matthew c.
Techie Expert Level 2
What was your first gaming mouse?