Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.

BY RAZER INC #5 in Keyboards & Mice

Named the best gaming mouse after 100+ hours of testing, the razer deathadder has a 6400dpi 4g optical sensor, the highest native dpi optical sensor available on any gaming mouse today. Capable of movements of up 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration, this revolutionary mouse responds onscreen with the accuracy and organic fluidity only an optical sensor can provide. The razer deathadder has an ergonomic design, claw-grip, and matte finish that prevents sweat buildup. The innovativeâ fulcrum includes two large main buttons with extremely low click force, giving you instant, accurateâ responses onscreen. Pro-gamers love the... see more...

Jordan R.
Great mouse all round i really cant complain about that but! And thats a very big but! Ive had 2 of these and will no longer buy anymore because i looked after both really well and they just started messing around for no reason. Everytime id play a game it would double click and it just makes it so they cant be used anymore.
jessica b.
southampton
Techie Expert Level 1
Great mouse very smooth operation very slick and easy to use the LEDs are a beautiful bright colour just a beautiful mouse too use unfortunately it’s very pricey
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
Features Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys with on-the-fly macro recording Individually backlit keys with improved lighting Easy access... see more...Features Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys with on-the-fly macro recording Individually backlit keys with improved lighting Easy access... see more...
Darryl W.
Stockbridge, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this mouse a few months ago and I love it.  Definitely an upgrade from my stock mouse.  The two extra buttons on the side gives me an advantage in PC gaming, giving me the flexibility to map keys to those buttons.  I would give it 10 stars if I could. Thank you Razer!!!
Rosemarie S.
montreal, QC
Techie Expert Level 1
Like this mouse for the price. It's a good median from the others on the market. Good response times, like the grip considering I have a small hand it worked well for me. The only downside was that I'd have to get a new one almost every year. I'm currently on my 3rd Razer DeathAdder mouse. The buttons (not the macros) would stop working quite quickly, I don't know if I'm too rough with it but it seems to be the general consensus with some of my other friends who also game frequently; the mouse does not have a long lifespan. If you do not game a lot and don't mind the shorter lifespan I'd say go for it, it's a pretty good buy. Keep an eye out for the button clicking response time and replace as needed.
Jordan K.
For a entry-level gaming mouse the Razer USA Razer DeathAdder 3500 dpi is one of my absolute favorite options. At the $100 mark it's a fair price for what you're getting with the speed and dpi sensitivity. The longevity varies, I've gone through two in seven years personally, but I know people who've had one just as long, and people who go through them in months. I used this mouse to hit diamond/challenger in league in s2/3 and have been able to be in the top 100 NA in PUBG with it as well. It's definitely good enough to get into professional-level gaming and more than enough to get started!
cheyenne w.
Muskogee, OK
This is a great gaming mouse! You can program each button to do a command. It's easy to use on shooter games and fast paced games!
Bailey R.
Awesome mouse. Razer is one of my favorite tech brands and all of their products are high quality!
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
I weng from using the diamondback to the deathadder and found it easier to operate. I like that the body of the mouse is taller and rounder which fits perfectly into the palm. This helps with the mouse staying in place comfortably. The death adder is a simple entry level gaming mouse. It has 2 buttons on the sides and a scroll button. I like that it is eidelt available. You can find them at Best Buy, Staples, or Amazon. The only issue I have with wired Razer mouses is that where the wire is connected to the body of the mouse can bend and expose wires easily. Just make sure when you pack it or use it not to stress that area and the mouse will last for years.
Viki B.
Ok,it's very dificult speck inglish..
Entonces voy a opinar en español.
Yo no he tenido este mouse,pero mi exnovio si,entonces voy a opinar desde su punto de vista,es un buen mouse,precio y calidad muy buenos
Kristie  B.
How's this mouse for gaming? Are there any macro buttons? Seems a little plain.
Wisdom E.
Hello I am a Gaming Youtuber, I will love to review your product this is because my channel consists of Gaming Pc's this mouse setup will thrill my subscribers for further contact my email address is:manlilewizz@gmail.com
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
matthew c.
Techie Expert Level 2
What was your first gaming mouse?