Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.

BY RAZER INC #7 in Keyboards & Mice

Named the best gaming mouse after 100+ hours of testing, the razer deathadder has a 6400dpi 4g optical sensor, the highest native dpi optical sensor available on any gaming mouse today. Capable of movements of up 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration, this revolutionary mouse responds onscreen with the accuracy and organic fluidity only an optical sensor can provide. The razer deathadder has an ergonomic design, claw-grip, and matte finish that prevents sweat buildup. The innovativeâ fulcrum includes two large main buttons with extremely low click force, giving you instant, accurateâ responses onscreen. Pro-gamers love the... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Karim K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work
Rosemarie S.
montreal, QC
Techie Expert Level 1
Like this mouse for the price. It's a good median from the others on the market. Good response times, like the grip considering I have a small hand it worked well for me. The only downside was that I'd have to get a new one almost every year. I'm currently on my 3rd Razer DeathAdder mouse. The buttons (not the macros) would stop working quite quickly, I don't know if I'm too rough with it but it seems to be the general consensus with some of my other friends who also game frequently; the mouse does not have a long lifespan. If you do not game a lot and don't mind the shorter lifespan I'd say go for it, it's a pretty good buy. Keep an eye out for the button clicking response time and replace as needed.
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Aziz T.
Riyadh
"Hello sir i’m Abdelaziz from KSA i m a youtuber (i have +10000 like and comment and view ) all are about gaming and how to chose the best computer and this razer mouse has the best dpi i ever seen if you will send it to me to order to do a markiting i think my fans will like this product and will buy it directly my mail : tounsi527@gmail.com"
Belal A.
Oh my sweet sweet Gaming Gods, thank you for this mouse. I am a pc gamer and make no mistake I beat the guts out of every mouse up to this point. This naga has 12 button key binds so I can quickly acquire more DPS and adjustable DPI. Not to mention its metal based so I don't have to take it easy on those Gaming Rage moments. If you game in the pc world with MMO style this is spot on the best mouse ever. Now if your a candy crusher... This is not the mouse for you.
Jordan R.
Great mouse all round i really cant complain about that but! And thats a very big but! Ive had 2 of these and will no longer buy anymore because i looked after both really well and they just started messing around for no reason. Everytime id play a game it would double click and it just makes it so they cant be used anymore.
yassin s.
"My name is yassin sanab and I have a channel on Youtube with a normal   number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you
sayfdin.11 D.
Rabat
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is sayfdin in morroco,I like this product and I have a channel on Youtube. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos.My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products.Thank you influenster
Dylan A.
Regina
The Razer Deathadder is Razer's flagship mouse and is beautiful in its simplicity. From a feature standpoint, nothing that the deathadder incorporates is really mind blowing or game changing. It has some nice texture on the sides, a good sensor, four buttons (2 top, 2 side) and a scroll wheel. This is all standard farewell. What sets the deathadder apart is how well it fits in your hand, it is as if the mouse is simply an extension of your palm, seriously no cramps, ever . The lighting feature is also very nice. The Deathadder is very much a gateway peripheral, not so expensive that it puts wary or new comers off but not too lackluster to feel like the purchase wasn't necessary. I feel like the Deathadder is the gateway peripheral to the wide world of gaming tech, and at the 60 dollar price point, it's hard to argue against.
Lucia R.
This is one of the best mouse out there and the best (in my opinion) from Razer. I've bought it years ago and it's still awesome (lots of people say Razer tend to have issues or break, specially with keyboards).
It's super comfortable for gaming and everyday use (you'll get use to the macros for everything, even for go backwards/forward on the internet and you will not want to go back to a simple mouse).
Kristie  B.
How's this mouse for gaming? Are there any macro buttons? Seems a little plain.
Wisdom E.
Hello I am a Gaming Youtuber, I will love to review your product this is because my channel consists of Gaming Pc's this mouse setup will thrill my subscribers for further contact my email address is:manlilewizz@gmail.com
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.