Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.

BY RAZER INC #5 in Keyboards & Mice

Named the best gaming mouse after 100+ hours of testing, the razer deathadder has a 6400dpi 4g optical sensor, the highest native dpi optical sensor available on any gaming mouse today. Capable of movements of up 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration, this revolutionary mouse responds onscreen with the accuracy and organic fluidity only an optical sensor can provide. The razer deathadder has an ergonomic design, claw-grip, and matte finish that prevents sweat buildup. The innovativeâ fulcrum includes two large main buttons with extremely low click force, giving you instant, accurateâ responses onscreen. Pro-gamers love the... see more...

Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas because he built a computer and he loves it! It's a great mouse very smooth when using only complaint charge doesn't last long
Daniel d.
Londonderry, OH
Nice comfortable mouse, has 6 buttons on it great for FPS gaming or just the every day task. has gold plated usb and a nice cord that won't get torn or damaged.
Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
Awesome mouse. The size is not too big for my hands and I love the rubber feeling for a better grip. Had this for over a year and never had a problem with it.
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Nice gaming mouse, very accurate, while not being over the top. I'm not a fan of the ones with tons of buttons. This is a great entry level gaming mouse.
Maryam L.
Las vegas, NV
Love this mouse. Makes gaming so much fun and easy by setting up the side buttons. Cost is pretty cheap compared to other companies like logitech.
Maria L.
Techie Expert Level 3
Best gaming mouse I've ever had.
It's light and has a good sensor. I play League of Legends with this mouse and I have no complains.
cheyenne w.
Muskogee, OK
This is a great gaming mouse! You can program each button to do a command. It's easy to use on shooter games and fast paced games!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this mouse before I got a Naga. It's contoured nicely and is incredibly sensitive to movement (which is perfect for gaming).
Heather L.
Easy fit design as any hand can comfortable rest on it, makes mouse use a snap! The rubber sides help keep the mouse in hand!
Christine L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolute favorite Mouse been using it for years haven't had any problems with it though the bottom grips do we're out some
Kristie  B.
How's this mouse for gaming? Are there any macro buttons? Seems a little plain.
Wisdom E.
Hello I am a Gaming Youtuber, I will love to review your product this is because my channel consists of Gaming Pc's this mouse setup will thrill my subscribers for further contact my email address is:manlilewizz@gmail.com
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
matthew c.
Techie Expert Level 2
What was your first gaming mouse?