Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.Razer Inc Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse - Black (RZ01-00840100-R3U1) uploaded by Darryl W.

BY RAZER INC #7 in Keyboards & Mice

Named the best gaming mouse after 100+ hours of testing, the razer deathadder has a 6400dpi 4g optical sensor, the highest native dpi optical sensor available on any gaming mouse today. Capable of movements of up 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration, this revolutionary mouse responds onscreen with the accuracy and organic fluidity only an optical sensor can provide. The razer deathadder has an ergonomic design, claw-grip, and matte finish that prevents sweat buildup. The innovativeâ fulcrum includes two large main buttons with extremely low click force, giving you instant, accurateâ responses onscreen. Pro-gamers love the... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Seth K.
Salem, OR
I love everything razor, their products are well built and comfortable to use. That's the most important thing when looking for a mouse or keyboard that you're going to use on a daily basis. I've been satisfied with every product of theirs that I've owned
Darryl W.
Stockbridge, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this mouse a few months ago and I love it.  Definitely an upgrade from my stock mouse.  The two extra buttons on the side gives me an advantage in PC gaming, giving me the flexibility to map keys to those buttons.  I would give it 10 stars if I could. Thank you Razer!!!
Jordan K.
For a entry-level gaming mouse the Razer USA Razer DeathAdder 3500 dpi is one of my absolute favorite options. At the $100 mark it's a fair price for what you're getting with the speed and dpi sensitivity. The longevity varies, I've gone through two in seven years personally, but I know people who've had one just as long, and people who go through them in months. I used this mouse to hit diamond/challenger in league in s2/3 and have been able to be in the top 100 NA in PUBG with it as well. It's definitely good enough to get into professional-level gaming and more than enough to get started!
Brendan S.
Huntsville
This was my first gaming mouse purchase and I was impressed. The feel of the top of the mouse is sleek but not slippery. Your hand does not slip around. The overall grip/ergonomics for one's hands are also amazing. I have long thin fingers and it accommodates them just fine. The tracking works well and it moves well across my mouse pad(might vary due to mouse pad). It also has the ability for the mouses inputs to be customized.
Amber G.
Austin, TX
Got the entire Razer set with LED lights for my bf for Christmas. The death adder mouse was a definite upgrade from his Logitech. Compared to your regular mouse it might seem expensive, but if you Game it's a great price for the high end quality you're getting.
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
I weng from using the diamondback to the deathadder and found it easier to operate. I like that the body of the mouse is taller and rounder which fits perfectly into the palm. This helps with the mouse staying in place comfortably. The death adder is a simple entry level gaming mouse. It has 2 buttons on the sides and a scroll button. I like that it is eidelt available. You can find them at Best Buy, Staples, or Amazon. The only issue I have with wired Razer mouses is that where the wire is connected to the body of the mouse can bend and expose wires easily. Just make sure when you pack it or use it not to stress that area and the mouse will last for years.
Xen H.
Techie Expert Level 3
We got this for my son who is into gaming.. it's affordable and has good quality.. he said it's perfect for ganing and make it easy gor a gamer to play.. he has this mouse for years and still doing great!
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this mouse after I my boyfriend sold the old deathadder (previous version) I was borrowing. I thought that nothing could replace that precious little cheeseeater (as I like to call it). I was wrong. This mouse is absolutely amazing. My love is a collector of mice (steel series, razer, etc) and I always end up loving this mouse more than any other one. I love the waffle/rubber sides. I find that the shape and size of the mouse works well for me. I don't play any fps or such games, so I can't speak for that, but I do play league and I never had a prob with the mouse .
Ally S.
Techie Expert Level 2
THE BEST!! This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
José S.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect Mouse for everything!! I'm a graphic designer and also a gamer and it just feels so confortable on use. It has the perfect size, it's made with good quality parts so it will work perfectly for like 5 to 8 years. Wheather you are gaming or working your hand will never feel tired. The design and the looks of this mouse are superb. Looks amazing!.
Kristie  B.
How's this mouse for gaming? Are there any macro buttons? Seems a little plain.
Wisdom E.
Hello I am a Gaming Youtuber, I will love to review your product this is because my channel consists of Gaming Pc's this mouse setup will thrill my subscribers for further contact my email address is:manlilewizz@gmail.com
diana v.
wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.