Razer - Deathadder Chroma Optical Gaming Mouse - Black uploaded by Ashleigh Ayn S.

BY RAZER #59 in Keyboards & Mice

With a precise optical sensor, this Razer DeathAdder Chroma gaming mouse lets you accurately navigate, so you can gain the upper hand while you game. The ergonomic shape and side grips offer comfort during extended gaming sessions. see more...

Brittany T.
Copperas Cove, TX
The price is high but the quality is there. Combine this with the Razer software and you really have a winner here, adjust dpi to the ones place and the mouse buttons are easy to use.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing mouse - it doesn't overkill on the extra buttons on the side like the Naga that would be good for MMOs, so it's perfect for gamers who play in other genres. You can customize the color to be any color you want, and it fits perfectly in my hand. It's larger than other mouses I'm used to, but in that way it's more ergonomic and comfortable to use.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Got this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! He plays far more console games than PC and also uses his computer for browsing and typing so this was a nice upgrade from his standard mouse and blends functionality and performance.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
Love it! Goes well with my chroma keyboard. I love razer products. This mouse has lasted me many years and still going strong. Has just the right amount of buttons and has a good weight to it. Well worth the splurge.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I absolutely love this mouse. It works like magic. The sensitivity of the keys make playing league amazing. I love being able to change the colors on the mouse to match my keyboard and mousepad. Love it
Ally S.
This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
Jaeni L.
Saint James, NY
The Deathadder is a gaming mouse that a lot of gamers use, particularly for its high max dps and it's smooth grip. It also only has 2 mouse buttons so it's not too complicated. The chroma specifically however has options that let you change the colors of the logo and the mouse wheel, which as a girl I love. The mouse dps goes super high, and I tend to make my mouse sensitivity pretty high, so this one does a great job.
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
Yahya A.
casablanca
hay razer am yahya azouz a gaming youtuber a with love to review your mouse to my subscriber in you are the best companiy make gaming stuff pls contact me my email is yahyaazouz@gmailcom
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
Contour and highlight the skin for a gorgeous glow; Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish and protect the skin while creating a naturally sunkissed look.Contour and highlight the skin for a gorgeous glow; Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish and protect the skin while creating a naturally sunkissed look.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
What color do you set yours to run on?