Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset for Xbox 360/PC

by Razer

Is this a good longer lasting headset? Worth the price?
Start your review of Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset for Xbox 360/PC!
How would you rate this product?
Megan R.
Okay, so you're wondering why I only have it 3 stars. I know. Here's why. The sound quality is great, the comfort is okay, and the plastic itself just feels kinda cheap.. I personally do not own this headset, but I have used my friends many times for hours on end. After a while the "band" kinda hurts your head, and u wear glasses, which the east cups dig my glasses into my head then too. I can't complain because it could just be my head? But the sound quality is what really matters, I just wear a beanie anytime I use it now and then it's all fine. :)
Kinsley R.
Anderson, SC
A good head set to use if you are a gamer. I like this.i purchased online for my cousin for a birthday gift
Argenis L.
Es de muy buena calidad no lo tengo pero si los he usado esta marca tiene muy buen sonido es recommendable y seguro algun dia la comprare por que se de sus buenos productos hay que usarlos comprarlo es una noto de calida para tus trabajos en la pc ....
Cynthia H.
The mic and sound is really good. But the headphone itself is way too heavy. Not worth it with its price.
Ally G.
Gamer Expert Level 4
1,523 reviews
This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Jennifer C.
Guaynabo
The sound is a regular one, they're better headphones bit thia work good. The mic sometimes go off but is because ia very close to the mouth.
Kimberly  R.
Coteau, QC
This is my second Carcharias headset. I used to be a fairly hardcore gamer, playing multiple MMOs, FPSs, and racing games until all hours of the night. The one gaming periphial I seemed to destroy over and over was my headsets. I was going through 3-4 headsets a year. I was discussing my issues with a fellow gamer at a big electronics retailer, and he strongly recommended the Carcharias. I honestly thought he was just trying to pad his paycheck, but said store had a good return policy, so I bought it and took it home to try it. I got seven years out of that first Carcharias headset. I loved everything about it, it was comfortable, my fellow players could hear me clearly through the mic, the sound was fantastic compared to most others I'd tried, and most importantly, it was DURABLE. After 7 years, one of the wires finally broke in it's cord, and I lost sound in one ear. I replaced that first Razer Carcharias with a Razer Kraken. While the Kraken sounded much better, it was so tight, heavy, and uncomfortable, that after just a few weeks, I replaced it with my second Carcharias.
Fan Tastiç L.
Okay, so you're wondering why I only have it 3 stars. I know. Here's why.

Okay, so you're wondering why I only have it 3 stars. I know. Here's why.

sayfdin.11 D.
Rabat
My name is sayfdin,I like this product and I have a channel on Youtube. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos.My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products.Thank you influenster.