BY RAZER

SpecificationsMfr Part Number: RZ03-00381900-R3U1, Features: Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force, Individually Backlit Keys,1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time, Programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording, Gaming mode option for deactivation of the Windows key, Razer Synapse 2.0 Enabled, Unlimited customizable profiles,5 additional dedicated macro keys, Gaming optimized key matrix for minimized ghosting, Multi-Media Controls, Braided fiber cable, Audio-Out / Mic-In Jacks, USB Pass-through, Interface: USB, System Requirements: PC with USB port, Windows 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6 to 10.8),Internet connection (for driver installation),At least 200MB of hard disk space, Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode, Color: Black, Dimensions (WxDxH): 18.70 x 1.18 x 6.73 inch / 475.0 x 30.0 x 171.0mm, Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1500.0 g see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Patricia D.
Cumberland, MD
Oh the Clicky click of a mechanical keyboard with mid level keys is all you need to with this keyboard. I am very hard on a keyboard due to my gaming style. However this metal monster can take a beating. Not to mention the beautiful Razer Green key lighting to which has multiple effects to tempt my eyes. This keyboard is durable, heavy and strong,. Fantastic investment.
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah