BY RAZER #1 in Keyboards & Mice

Features Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys with on-the-fly macro recording Individually backlit keys with improved lighting Easy access media keys for convenient volume control and media playback Mechanical key architecture with distinct tactile feel and faster response 10 key rollover for extreme anti-ghosting see more...

Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
I really love how easy this keyboard is to connect to my moniter. It is easy for me to type and not have my wrist hurting all the time. I love the colors on it. I will recommend this to everyone I know. It really is a great keyboard.
Chelsea M.
I love the RGB on this keyboard and the sound of the keys. They are really loud and responsive. I use this to play fortnite on my pc and in conjunction with the mamba tournament addition mouse it provides optimal gaming experience especially when you sync the two products together
Scott M.
Kissimmee
Best purchase I have made for my PC. BackLighting is able to connect with Razer mice and, now, with HUE light bulbs! Ahead of its game while providing great comfort, slick design, great detachable leather armrest, thick connecting wire for extra protection and incredible responsive keys! May seem pricey but you get an incredible value in the long term investment!!
.Sara R.
Fort Collins
I’ve owned and used this keyboard for a few years and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. My husband hates how loud and clicky it is...but personally I find it very satisfying. You can change the colors and how the keys light up. Such an appealing design and very great!
Tyra t.
I have used this mechanical keyboard for so long. So fair i have not witnessed any problems. This is so easy to use and is smooth. Gaming with this is a breeze. I love the colors and satisfied with my purchase.
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
I spend all my days on the computer. To say I would be using this keyboard "heavily", is an understatement! That is why I wanted to wait some time before reviewing this wonderful bit of technology. I have had my keyboard for about 2 years now being used for about 10 hours a day everyday since that point and I have not had a single issue with it over the course of said time. NOT ONE! That is saying a lot considering how much technology likes to act up lol To this day the mechanical keys still click with that unexplained satisfaction. Nothing seems to be getting stuck (despite im sure, tons of cat hair in my house!) nor do I have any problems with the light up features. With the Razer Synapse companion program that comes with it - I was easily able to adjust how bright the keys glowed to programming the keys to act one way or another depending on if i was playing a game or doing business. That right there is the attention to detail that I adore
Paul T.
While a good keyboard there are better out there.  The brightness of the RGB is very good but only the non-shift characters are lit, none of the shift characters (!@#$% etc) light up so in low light situations you can't really see what is where.  Also, media functions are accessed through the pressing of a Fn key plus one of the "F" keys.  I much prefer dedicated media controls such as is found on the Logitech gaming keyboards.  For gaming, the BlackWidow is as good as any other gaming type keyboard, easy to program custom lighting layouts per game.  It just isn't as good a keyboard for everyday use outside of gaming.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
love this keyboard , my gamer boyfriend and I both use it, it is super pretty , love how the lights are on, and how you can change the lighting from one color, to it blinking on and off, or just a rainbow across the whole thing, we have had it for a long while now, and it still works perfectly fine, definitely fit for a storm, I would definitely recommend it.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Razer's Blackwidow Chroma keyboard is serious bit of kit, made to take abuse of serious gamers and key-pushers. Solidly built with a nice heavy weight to it, the Blackwidow feels like the premium product Razer intended it to be. The mechanical switches are very satisfying to use, resulting in a pleasing feel that makes typing a joy. When gaming, this feel contributes to a nice sensation that confirms that each individual key press is activated exactly as intended. Having used Cherry MX Blue switches on OEM Cherry keyboards extensively in my professional career, I can report that Razer's "Green" switches do have a shallower activation point as well as a lighter action overall. They're not as loud as Cherry MX Blues, either. Having said this, if your a fan of MX Blues, the Razer switches are different enough that you should definitely try before you buy.

The Blackwidow is wonderfully straightforward in terms of key layout and functions. There are only 5 multi-function keys (fully-programmable using Razer's Synapse software) and a full-sized number pad. The media control functions must be activated by pressing and holding down the FN key. This is different than many keyboards where the media controls are either direct access, or usable sans the FN key. My former keyboard, Microsoft's excellent Sidewinder X6, had analog-style knobs to control volume as well as keyboard lighting. For me, this remains the most elegant solution...

This being a Chroma version of the Blackwidow, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the RGB lighting effects. Bright, vivid and dramatic, they really make this keyboard stand out from the rest of the premium/gaming category. Both Razer and Corsair have the most powerful RGB features on the market, with both companies lighting each and every individual key. But what sets Razer apart is that they use a white membrane to "back" the keyboard switches, making the lighting effects much more powerful and giving the colors added "pop". The Synapse software may not be as customizable (currently) as Corsair's, but it far easier to use in both customizing the lighting effects, and more importantly, customizing the key functions as well as setting up user and gaming profiles.
Ariel B.
Coeur d'Alene
I bought the orange switch version of this keyboard for typing at work. I know I did not need RGB for work but hey its pretty and I have RGB everything. I love how responsive the keys are and the oranges are less noisy than the other options for the most part. My favorite feature is the magnetized wrist rest, this has helped so much with my hands getting sore and tired after a long day typing.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this only for gaming?
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Will this work with iPads?
Jodi M.
Is this keyboard well made?
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this keyboard afforable?
Griselda C.
Norwalk, CA
Are the back lit LED customizable or are they pre-set?