RaZbaby RaZ-Grapes Silicone Teether 4+ mths

by Razbaby

RaZbaby® RaZ-Grapes® 4+mths Silicone Teether.
BPA free.
Perfect for front & back teething.
Bumpy texture soothes baby's gums.
A happy teething baby!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RaZbaby RaZ-Grapes Silicone Teether 4+ mths!
Maryville
My little boy loved this pacifier. I think the extra texture helped his gums with some of the pain due to teething. I liked the color choices they had to.
Port St Lucie, FL
Bought this for my 5 month old niece because she’s teasing bad. She loves it! It’s easy for her to hold and her favorite is when it was put in the fridge.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought the grape teether for my son when he was teething. I liked that it vibrated when he would chomp down on it. He literally liked it for that reason.
This tether is the best! I pop it on the fridge for a little bit and my little one loves it. It's bumpy but no sharp areas. All in all a perfect teether
Yardley, PA
Perfect for teething! Have a banana one now and my goddaughter loves it! It even has a tooth brush attached so we can teach her good cleaning techniques!
Randolph, MA
I think these are the cutest!! I put them in the freezer and my son loved them! I love that they are so realistic! And they are not expensive.
Silver Lake , WI
My daughter loves these easy for her to hold and she loves the big bumps. They work really well for her and definitely help her sore gums
Brunswick
My little wasn’t really into this teether. It’s nice it has a handle for them to hold onto but honestly he would chew on the handle more.
Cumberland, OH
1,144 reviews
This thing helped my son get thru his teething stage, it was a lifesaver! It was reasonable priced and I always kept a couple around
Aynor, SC
I bought this teether for my daughter when she was around 4 months old. She is now almost 2 and still loves chewing on it.

Looking for your answer?