BY RAZBABY #35 in Baby Toys

Its teething relief times 2 with this handy RazBaby Raz-Berry Teether Double Pack! The popular Raz-Berry Red Teether and Blue-Berry Teether have joined forces to offer baby double the relief and double the fun. The first of its kind these teethers are the hands-free teething pacifiers that offer soothing relief while baby plays. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abby M.
Abby M.
For some reason, this was my daughter's favorite teether from 6 months on. We bought the coveted Sophie Giraffe teether, but she didn't want to use it. She just wanted this raspberry shaped pacifier that we bought in a sleepy whim from Walgreens one night. Sometimes I would put it in the freezer to cool it down, but usually she was content chewing on it at room temperature! I am planning to try this again when my second one comes along.
Luz G.
Luz G.
It helped my son and my daughter through teething. It might seem big for their mouths at first depending on the stage of teething your baby is on but eventually they get used to it. If they don't like the bumps of the berry maybe they'll find the handle better for their needs.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
My daughter loves this! She put it in her month and pulls it out so berries can massage her gums. At first it took a little while for her to figure out how to use the teether but once she figured it out she was good to go!
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
My son really loved this the first few months we had it. Maybe he's just out grown it (9 months now) but he refuses it. It really helped during his first teething weeks and I would recommend try it!
Cassadee L.
Cassadee L.
Love these for a teething baby! Extra handy to throw in the freezer, rinse with water (to avoid a frozen lip to toy) and let baby go to town. The dimples on this product are designed to help the baby with teething pains. I would buy this product again and again. Would be great as a gift to a new mom!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Fletcher, NC
I've had one of these for both of my kids (they are 8 years apart) and have loved them on both go-rounds. They are easy for my 5 month old to hold and sold enough to chew from any angle of the toy. He was chewing on his pacifier, but the hard plastic part of it was hurting his mouth and other tethers were hard for his little hands to keep hold or were too big. This has been perfect and keeps him happy!
Kathie V.
Kathie V.
We love it!! he can hold it himself and move it where he wants it. So cute to see him close his eyes and enjoy the sensation of this little raspberry massaging his gums.  The only thing is sometimes he confuses it with his pacifier when he is really tired and of course it is to big to use for that. But other than that it does the trick.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth
Mega Parent Expert
I got this my my daughter when she first started teething and she wasn't really that into it. I felt like it was too big for her little mouth. I don't have it any more but she's like 6 months older now I wonder if she would like it now. It might be easier for older toddlers that are teething.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert
My first son didn't care too much for these. However my second son lovesss these! He could chew on it forever! Definitely my go to teether. Very easy to clean, and very durable. I'll definitely continue to purchase this. Especially since little things like this can easily get lost.
Kim J.
Kim J.
I really did not like these. Honestly they look neat. But my daughter did not like them. I tried a few times to give it to her she hated it. So i ended up throwing it away. Idk if it was texture or if it was to big, but i will not buy again.
Ali D.
Ali D.
Barataria, LA
Do these really work? My son only chews on a few things for relief from teething. Example...celery, waffles, his pacifier
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Saint Paul , MN
Are these made of soft, squishy plastic or a harder rubbery material? Wanting to learn more before I buy for my young teething baby!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
My son never took to a pacifier it was always his fingers. Are these too much like pacifiers?
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
If these are flavored, do they need to be replaced often? Does the flavoring ware off? And are they made with natural flavor?
Dina S.
Dina S.
Do you think that these teethers are more suitable for older kids to help ween them from an oral device?