BY RAZBABY

RaZbaby Keep-it-Kleen Pacifier - Monkey Features: Closes When Dropped! Nipple stays clean Orthodontic Silicone NippleNo more lost pacifier coversBPA free see more...

Barbara C.
Daly City, CA
These are great pacifiers if you have a sneaky dog like mine. She would steal my sons pacifiers and try and eat them but these close when they are dropped and so she was not able to ruin and eat the nipple.
Helen P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love all the cute design they carry. The are amazing product forsure easy to wash too. I love how some r clear as well
Marshelle P.
El Cajon, CA
This closed when dropped when it was supposed to, but my son hated it and preferred other pacifiers.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Was not really crazy about these pacificiers. They didn't always close when they fell
Kim F.
Cambridge, On
My friends son is using these and they are fantastic. I wish so badly they had these when my three kids were a little younger.
They snap closed so quickly to prevent them from getting dirty.
My only concern was how the edges might push his chubby cheeks but it sure wasn't bothering him any.
Guadalupe
My baby is really picky when it comes to pacifiers. He has only like the ones from the hospital and I tried giving him different ones and I guess it causes him to want to throw up. Is this product good or would it be good enough for my baby?