RaZbaby Keep it Kleen Pacifier 3-pk. with Pacifier Holder - Boy

The keep-it-kleen pacifier has a unique design that closes automatically when it's dropped. With an orthodontic design, the pacifier adjusts itself to your baby's natural sucking action for comfort. This baby pacifier is made of bpa-free silicon and plastic. Meets cpsc standards. These pacifiers can be sterilized in boiling water for 5 minutes. Squeeze out the excess water from the nipples after they cool down. Dishwasher safe. Available in packs of 3 pacifiers with a matching holder. see more...

Brandi H.
Mesa, AZ
My daughter had gotten one of these at the baby shower (only in pink), and this was the only kind of binkie she ended up wanting. After searching the usual walmart, target drug stores, and boutiques I finally found them at babies r us. They are a little pricier than other binkies but I love that I didn't have to worry about her dropping them because they would close when they fell, and when she had it in h.er mouth I didn't have a problem with it closing
Arryn P.
Clinton, MS
I did not like these pacifiers. When I first saw them I thought they where cool, but the problem is it closes up at any bump and even if it did not hit the ground I was constantly opening it back up for the baby. Also when I put him to bed at night and it would fall out of his mouth it would close and he would try and put it back in but could not open it him self so he would cry till I got the binky back in his mouth, you see what I am saying. Also the shape was funny and left marks on his face.
Catherine D.
Spotswood, NJ
My friend has this for her son and it's the cutest thing! When it drops it closes so the bike doesn't get dirty.