Razac Perfect For Perms Polish Gloss 6oz uploaded by Lisbeth L.Razac Perfect For Perms Polish Gloss 6oz uploaded by Laura M.

BY RAZAC

Instant, illuminating shine belongs to you with Razac Polishing Gloss. A guaranteed perfect solution for dry, dull, lifeless hair. Active ingredients seal in moisture and generate a smooth, radiant surface that revitalizes extremely damaged, over... see more...

• I got a perm a couple of months ago, what can I expect?1 Answers
  • Can you use this when you dry or flat iron your hair? Or ...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair oily?2 Answers
Lisbeth L.
My second best gloss ever I had been in love since I ever meet it it have a good scent and is not pricey at all is it really worthy and effective for all type of hair. I can't stop buying it is one of my addition. So EXCITED !!!
Jeniva Q.
I grew up on this product truly. After every blow out my hair stylist or my mother would run a bit of this through the bottom half of my hair to keep it from frizzling. A little bit goes a very long way so I used to accidentally ruin my hair but putting too much and looking like a grease ball. Classic product tho.
nao ❤.
Bronx
Is super good ❤ smell sooooo good a ❤😘 I loved is the best thing that I see that help and give a shiny I😍😍😍😍 in love thats all that I say
Leslibeth C.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It makes my hair so bright and long an healthy.You guys should give it a try if you guys haven't tried it yet.
Paola S.
The tweezers slides perfectly with this incredible product, does not exude in the brightness, is ideal for a special occasion
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Can you use this when you dry or flat iron your hair? Or is it only for perms?!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I got a perm a couple of months ago, what can I expect?