Razac Hand & Body Lotion 16 oz uploaded by STACEY D.Razac Hand & Body Lotion 16 oz uploaded by STACEY D.

BY RAZAC

Razac Hand & Body Lotion is formulated to be non-greasy so it does not leave a messy residue on your hands or skin after use. The lotion is designed to moisturize and protect the skin from harsh weather and other elements. The lotion is rich though light enough to use on sensitive skin daily. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This lotion is a hidden gem! It's Sooo thick and moisturizing! I love how it smells! The scent lasts all day and it's such a bargain for so much product! It's 5.99 in my area!" in 3 reviews
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
I have been using this hand & body lotion since I was in my early twenties! I used to purchase it from the local beauty supply. It smells soo good that people always assume I am wearing high end perfume. It's moisture and scent last all day long. I absolutely love this stuff...I hope they never stop making it!
Jenna G.
This us my first of all time favorite lotions. It is thick but leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smelling soooooollo good! And it is not expensive at all. It smells even better than the jergens lotion.
Ameshia O.
Viviana T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this lotion. It's around $5-$6 and it smells so so so good! You don't need perfume when you wear this. It's also very moisturizing
Rosa N.
2301 Auburn Ave. apt #302
This is my favorite lotion to use ever! It smells amazing and it is a thick consistency which means it moisturizers my body so well!! šŸ˜šŸ˜
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin loves this product. It smells amazing and is definitely moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this product
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion made my skin feel so soft and everyone wanted to use it after that.
Joyce S.
An oldie but goodie. Leaves skin nice and soft. Nicely scented as well. ~JsšŸŒŸ
Chelsey J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this good for persons with sensitive skin?