Jessica B.

I always thought about getting one of these for my oldest son to transition from using a binky because he started chewing on them. We never did it but I'm curious if anyone else has used them to wean from a binky..?

Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
My little guy never used a binky but he uses this kind of like one! I think that it would deff. be worth a shot!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Toronto, ON
2 years, 5 months ago
We tried, my son hated this thing
Heather O.
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
2 years, 7 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think it is worth a shot, they're bigger and bumpier but also very chewable for babies.