BY RAZ BABY #10 in Pacifiers

A Happy Teething Baby! Berry Effective. Bumpy Texture soothes Baby s Gums. BPA Free. Healthier - BPA Free. Non-Toxic 100% Silicone; Safe & Durable. Gently Massages & Cools Baby s Tender Gums. Bumpy Texture Aids in the Teething Process. Hands-Free Teether - Soothes Baby s Gums While They Play. Stimulating Multi-Texture can be Frozen for Extra Soothing Comfort. see more...

Raz Baby Raz-Berry Silicone Teether for 3+ Months
  • "I originally bought this for my first baby thinking it would be great for when she started teething but the reality of it was that it was just too Big and Bulky for such a small little mouth!" in 6 reviews
Meli R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little one is gnawing on this as I write this review. She was never a paci type of gal in the first months she was but as she reached 3 months old she just let go of her paci. But as she enters 7 months she’s starting to teeth and she needs a little help comforting herself at night and this works like magic she loves it, never refused it and it also introduced her to textures.
Ashley M.
Clifton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My grandma bought this for my son when he started teething an at first he didn’t like it but then after a while he started loving it! It has a berry scent to it and the berry on this tether has the little bumps that helps with teething a lot!
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are the best pacifiers I’ve bought so far! My child was very picky about pacifiers and this was the only one she would actually use. It’s reasonably priced and usually comes in a pack with multiple in it. Will buy again
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves this teether! It’s such a good idea! I bought from Walgreens for a great price. I would definitely recommend for any teething babies, this is a great product!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I thought this teether was genius!!! My daughter liked it! I put it on a pacifier clip and hooked it onto her shirt for when she needed it. My only complaint is that it gets so dirty and is kinda hard to clean with the shape.
Yari S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a MUST teether , my little one loves it ! Perfect for when they start teething ... the little raz seems to ease the itch on his little gums it seems to be his favorite teether 😊
Chelsey D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these soon after my son started teething, and he didn't show much interest until about 18 months of age. They are a great texture and they're adorable, but they are just too big. My son always had trouble keeping it in his mouth, so he usually just chewed on the edges of it for a minute before moving on to a different teether.
Caitlin B.
My daughter had such a hard time when her teeth were coming in. So many times she was inconsolable because of the discomfort. I seen this "Berry" as she now calls it at Walmart. It was definitely one of the smartest buys ever. She loved it and it helped so much during that stage. It was also a cute design and I'm not letting my youngest daughter use it now.
Cheyanne T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is really easy for babies to hold. My 7 month old likes it. He thought it was a pacifier at first, but he figured it out eventually. It's really affordable and i think it's a good teether. I would recommend.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I have this tether for my 6 month old daughter and she loves it! However one thing I didn't care for was how the ring part broke very easily . I would definitely buy another though !
Abileny S.
Does this actually help your baby?
Amber S.
Las vegas , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Thoughts?? Hmmm how well is this product
Jessica B.
I always thought about getting one of these for my oldest son to transition from using a binky because he started chewing on them. We never did it but I'm curious if anyone else has used them to wean from a binky..?
Brandi N.
So the first comment I see about being too big, is it fine for a seven mo old? Is this on the hard side?
Stacey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I get this for my son would he Start trying to bite his pacifier? Or is it a big difference to where they know not to?