BY RAZ BABY

Closes when Dropped! 0-36 Months. Silicone. Orthodontic. BPA Free. Cleaner & Healthier for Baby! The Only Pacifier that Closes when Dropped, "Nipple Stays Clean". Shields Close, so Pacifier can be Stored with Confidence. Shields are Built-In, No More Lost Pacifier Covers! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Its great for when we are out, I keep it in my purse or diaper bag just in case!" in 2 reviews
  • "I keep ours in the diaper bag to make sure I always have it in public!" in 1 review
  • "The worse thing for me was when we were out at the store or park and my son would drop his paci But i found these pacifier at babiesrus and decided to give it a try ." in 1 review
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
I saw these cute little pacifiers out shopping one day for our new baby and I thought right away what a good idea it was so I bought one! Its great and really works if it alls it closes up and doesn't get dirty germs on it so its great! I wish my so would have liked it more but hes not that into pacifiers! Its great for when we are out, I keep it in my purse or diaper bag just in case! Great Idea!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
The worse thing for me was when we were out at the store or park and my son would drop his paci But i found these pacifier at babiesrus and decided to give it a try . Right when it touches the floor it closes and prevents it from getting dirty which was exactly what i wanted
Kristine O.
Pittston, PA
I love the whole idea. No one likes a dirty pacifier and doesn't want to give the baby one. So this is amazing. My only concern is if it closes on the babies fingers.
alejandra c.
I use this one before I think hurts my baby mouth and I had to end up breaking the shell. in order for her to use the pacifier at all.
Emma L.
When I saw this pacifier I fell in love whit it, I love the fact that it closes when it falls so it wont get dirty.. good idea!!
Emily G.
Lonoke, AR
This is a total life saver for public! I keep ours in the diaper bag to make sure I always have it in public!
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
So I orginally saw this product on Pinterest and fell in love! No more running out of clean soothers on outings and no more cheap breakable choking hazards. If you want a qualithy paci that you can feel confident is safe for your baby and that your baby will like this one is great. The design is by far the best and the snap closure is gentle and will not hurt baby.
Starla B.
Holdenville
Are these good to use if your breastfeeding?