Rayovac Recharge AA 8-Pack Batteries

Model: LD715-8OP GENE At 1350mAh, RAYOVAC® Rechargeable Batteries last up to twice as long as alkaline, and help keep disposable batteries out of landfills. They come pre-charged* and ready to use, plus you can recharge them up to 1,500 times—that's getting your money's worth. Recommended for high use devices. *For optimal performance, RAYOVAC® recommends charging batteries prior to using.

Why do these batteries cost so much?
What a pros and cons of these verses disposable batteries ?
Start your review of Rayovac Recharge AA 8-Pack Batteries!
Cristie  B.
Pensacola, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I love these rechargeable batteries!! You will save so much money just by recharging your batteries. You can get a kit that comes with a device that allows you to recharge your batteries and it comes with 2 AA & 2 AAA batteries for less than ten bucks at Walmart. Once you get the recharging device you can buy bigger sets of batteries which will save you money! You can put these in almost anything. I will say that rechargeable batteries don't work well with my wrist blood pressure monitor. Rechargeable batteries are 1.2 volts instead of 1.5 and the BP monitor needs alot of juice. But cameras, flashlights, remote controls, gaming remotes, toys, etc all work great! Always make sure to run down your 🔋 so you can have a full charge because the batteries remember and you want them to remember a full % of juice not half. So let them run down as far as possible like leaving a flashlight on till it is out of juice. They will last so long if you do this. I've kept the same ones for over 10 years!!
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I use these batteries for everything. They last long. When they need to be charged it does not take very long!
Charlene R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I initially bought these by accident when I got them home and found out they were rechargeable I immediately bought the charges well and have been using them ever since I highly recommend them I love them
Macy A.
Excellent rechargable batteries! They last a long time before needing to be recharged again. I have one for many years now and it is still going strong.
Felicia B.
Whitesboro, NY
Techie Expert Level 5
Great batteries, kinda pricy compared to one time use batteries but that is made up for in the fact you can use them again and again. However I do feel like after being recharged 2-3 times they start lasting for shorter amount of time until it needs to get recharged again.
Danielle R.
Lexington, AL
Techie Expert Level 7
1,124 reviews
The rechargeable batteries are the way to go. We used these for our game remotes as they drain batteries quickly! These last awhile and charge quickly!
Guate B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Techie Expert Level 1
I use these for everyday use. Remotes and cameras. The battery lasts me a long time.
Melissa  B.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I think these are great this lasts a lot of time I don’t even have to worry about my control remotes or previously I used it in my Wii sports game. I don’t know much about brands that are about this product but this one is a really good one if you need it I really recommend it.
Summer B.
Techie Expert Level 7
Great rechargeable batteries. They recharge very quickly and I am very happy that I don't have to worry about whether or not I bought batteries for my electronics.
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
These are awesome! I like that you can just keep putting them in a charger and re-charging them. I feel like they worked better than some of my other brand of batteries. They aren't too expensive either! I would recommend these to anyone on the hunt for some good batteries!