BY RAYOVAC #11 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries, 16-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Mercury free Fresh for 7 years Made in the USA see more...

shawna n.
Palco, Kansas
Absolutely a staple for any home (and classroom). What home doesn't need batteries? Why not save money and get a great product?
Jennifer J.
Milan, IN
These last for a while. I love how they are pretty inexpensive and you can buy them in bigger packages.
Jake F.
Knoxville, TN
Great value for the price, much cheaper than other brands. However, there are other brands that last longer. I feel the price and volume counter balance this though.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
This is the brand of batteries that I typically buy because they are not as expensive as others and have lasting power. With all of the electronics in my house we definitely need the economy pack.
Brittany J.
Super cheap batteries but they get the job done! I buy these all the time and never have a had a problem with them!
Jamie R.
I use Rayovac batteries in my camera and I couldn't be more satisfied. We went on vacation to Disney and the entire vacation I used only 2 sets of batteries (we were gone for 10 days and I had my camera on almost the entire time). Thank you Rayovac for a great product and for your batteries to be inexpensive!
CVT/ Ligia R.
Las baterias RayoVac dura bastante me gustan mucho para los juguetes de mis hijos y para el reloj de casa.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Long lasting affordable yes rayovac these are my absolute must have go to batteries!!!!!!!!
juanita v.
I like these batteries prefer these overv energizer and Duracell because to me these seem to last longer
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Seem to last as long as other brands, and often a good price. We go through a lot of AA batteries, so like having the large package size.