BY RAYOVAC #11 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries, 16-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Mercury free Fresh for 7 years Made in the USA see more...

member-0c1dd29bc
member-0c1dd29bc
California
They work just fine
They are not the best
But they are cheaper then Duracell
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
This is the brand of batteries that I typically buy because they are not as expensive as others and have lasting power. With all of the electronics in my house we definitely need the economy pack.
Jake F.
Jake F.
Knoxville, TN
Great value for the price, much cheaper than other brands. However, there are other brands that last longer. I feel the price and volume counter balance this though.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Super cheap batteries but they get the job done! I buy these all the time and never have a had a problem with them!
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Las baterias RayoVac dura bastante me gustan mucho para los juguetes de mis hijos y para el reloj de casa.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
I use Rayovac batteries in my camera and I couldn't be more satisfied. We went on vacation to Disney and the entire vacation I used only 2 sets of batteries (we were gone for 10 days and I had my camera on almost the entire time). Thank you Rayovac for a great product and for your batteries to be inexpensive!
These batteries are good but Energizer are better, they don't last as long in my children's toys as I'd like them too
Mo M.
Mo M.
Ewing, NJ
With kids and tons of electronics we stay stocked with these. I don't know what I would do without them, they are affordable and expensive like some other brands. I often buy more than one pack.
Paula J.
Paula J.
Lake City
these are my go to batteries. they price is just right and they do last us for quite some time. easy to find.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Bennett, IA
Never had a problem with these batteries; I love having some on hand!! They're perfect to pair with gifts as well; there's nothing worse than getting a new toy, but not having batteries.