BY RAYOVAC #11 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries, 16-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Mercury free Fresh for 7 years Made in the USA see more...

Megan J.
I don't think these lasts all that long. I think I have bought these more than any other battery while using this brand. They come with a lot for cheap but sometimes price does matter. This is one of those times. I would only buy these if I was unable to get another kind.
member-0c1dd29bc
California
They work just fine
They are not the best
But they are cheaper then Duracell
Paula J.
Lake City
these are my go to batteries. they price is just right and they do last us for quite some time. easy to find.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
This is a wonderful product!! All around grade A, nice price, last a good while longer than store brands. If you have kids these are the best way to go, quantity, and quality or a GREAT price.
These batteries are good but Energizer are better, they don't last as long in my children's toys as I'd like them too
Tina I.
Milwaukee , WI
A pretty good battery and I like that they come in a larger size of a package.
Sara W.
White House, TN
Pretty good battery. Cheaper then most brands, and works just as well. For the price of a large pack of this brand, you'd only be able to get a small pack of other brands.
shawna n.
Palco, Kansas
Absolutely a staple for any home (and classroom). What home doesn't need batteries? Why not save money and get a great product?
Jennifer J.
Milan, IN
These last for a while. I love how they are pretty inexpensive and you can buy them in bigger packages.
Jake F.
Knoxville, TN
Great value for the price, much cheaper than other brands. However, there are other brands that last longer. I feel the price and volume counter balance this though.