BY RAYOVAC #11 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries, 16-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Mercury free Fresh for 7 years Made in the USA see more...

shawna n.
shawna n.
Palco, Kansas
Absolutely a staple for any home (and classroom). What home doesn't need batteries? Why not save money and get a great product?
Sara W.
Sara W.
White House, TN
Pretty good battery. Cheaper then most brands, and works just as well. For the price of a large pack of this brand, you'd only be able to get a small pack of other brands.
Megan J.
Megan J.
I don't think these lasts all that long. I think I have bought these more than any other battery while using this brand. They come with a lot for cheap but sometimes price does matter. This is one of those times. I would only buy these if I was unable to get another kind.
Allie B.
Allie B.
This is a great alternative to the more expensive brands, they last seemingly just as long.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Love these batteries! Bought a box of 96 a few months ago. Time to stock up again! Highly recommended!
Tina I.
Tina I.
Milwaukee , WI
A pretty good battery and I like that they come in a larger size of a package.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
This is a wonderful product!! All around grade A, nice price, last a good while longer than store brands. If you have kids these are the best way to go, quantity, and quality or a GREAT price.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
This is really the best way to buy batteries...in a bulk pack.I have always used RayOVac batteries.My 17 year old son uses a lot of batteries and the price is not bad.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
These don't seem to last as long as Energizer or Duracell, but neither do they cost as much. If I'm giving these to kids, giving as gifts, or putting in a TV remote, these are what I'll use. If it's something I don't want to have to change again anytime soon, like a flashlight or a smoke detector, I'll use one of the long-lasting batteries. But for what they are-- these are great.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Milan, IN
These last for a while. I love how they are pretty inexpensive and you can buy them in bigger packages.