Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries, 16-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Mercury free Fresh for 7 years Made in the USA

Do these work as well as competing brands like energizer and Duracell?
Do these Rayovac batteries last as long as Energizer batteries? They are a good price.
Where can you get the packs like these???
Start your review of Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries!
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: Rayovac Carded AAA Alkaline Batteries, 16-Pack
A lot of my electronics use this size battery. I always like getting the bigger pack because it fill all my appliances without having to get more than one pack! I really recommend this to anyone who needs this size battery’s!
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
1,461 reviews
Review for: Rayovac 8-Pack AAA Alkaline Batteries 824-8CTF2
Batteries are always expensive that’s why when I choose a battery I choose this brand it’s highly efficient long-lasting and works for any of my electronics definitely good if you have kids who use a lot of appliances
Elmhurst
Review for: Rayovac Carded AAA Alkaline Batteries, 16-Pack
Estas son unas baterías que funcionan y duran por mucho tiempo en los aparatos electrónicos como los juegos y los controles de la televisión. te permite tener más diversión de los aparatos que usas en casa.
Houghton Lake
Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries uploaded by Jessica V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best dang battery I’ve used yet! I put 2 Rayovac batteries in a star I have that lights up a week before Thanksgiving, it is now Feb 14 and still it shines bright! I have NOT turned it off, and did not remove batteries at anytime either! In fact it’s been so long, I’m thinking it’s got its own soul lol 😂 but I now know my go to battery no joke about that!!! Go Rayovac you nailed it!!!
Warfield, KY
Techie Expert Level 4
1,919 reviews
Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Got these at Walmart can’t rember the price but I’ve been having to buy batteries a lot these days all my 4 months olds toys take AA or C’s they seem to last a good time too.
Effingham
Review for: Rayovac Alkaline Traditional Pack AAA Batteries, 4-pack
The batteries are good quality and work every time I would recommend this battery I wouldn’t improve this battery because they are ready good quality the batteries are affordable yes I would recommend this battery
Fort Worth, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries uploaded by Tammy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these batteries in AAA to put in the stockings for my grandbabies for Christmas gifts. I'm only giving 4 out of 5 stars because they don't last as long as the Duracell or the other name brand batteries but they aren't near as expensive either. They work fine for all the toys and stuff that the kids get for Christmas. Price is good for what they are so i totally recommend them. Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries
Deville, LA
Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries uploaded by Jessica R.
These work just as good as the expensive ones. I use these everyday from the Xbox, kids toys,remotes and whatever else double A batteries are needed. They are long-lasting and good quality. The price is pretty good I will purchase again and recommend to everyone.
Hampton Bays, NY
I like Rayovac batteries because they last a while before having to change them. I use these kind in my alarm clock and I only change it once every 6 months just to make sure they're fresh. Pretty inexpensive in the battery world, some other brands can be pretty over priced
Hendersonvlle, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
Review for: Rayovac AAA Alkaline Battieries, 36pk
Rayovac Batteries is a wonderful brand. They are long lasting and simple to use. I am very satisfied with these batteries. I use them in my mouse that I use daily and would recommend them. You can pick these up at any local office store.