BY RAYOVAC #11 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries, 16-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Mercury free Fresh for 7 years Made in the USA see more...

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Techie Expert
These batteries are an excellent value. I've never had any problem with them and would opt for Rayovac before purchaing any off brand of batteries. For the price they're long lasting, though not quite as long as duracell. But, overall they're a great product.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Every time I buy these I am disappointed. They never seam to last as long as some of the other batteries. I'm not really sure why this is. We use them in the same electronics as we use the other batteries in and just don't live up to expectation. Not worth it.
Jamie R.
I use Rayovac batteries in my camera and I couldn't be more satisfied. We went on vacation to Disney and the entire vacation I used only 2 sets of batteries (we were gone for 10 days and I had my camera on almost the entire time). Thank you Rayovac for a great product and for your batteries to be inexpensive!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Techie Expert
Batteries are a life saver in my household. We use aa batteries for our remotes, some lanterns for camping, flashlights, and some of the kids toys.
Aida R.
These batteries do the job. I'm not thrilled about durability but a battery is a battery. When thy come in this size is a great money saver.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Techie Expert
So worth the money. They last my family forever and we usually stay stocked up on these. Easy to find in most stores and reasonably priced!
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Seem to last as long as other brands, and often a good price. We go through a lot of AA batteries, so like having the large package size.
Lyndsey W.
These batteries work great. They might not last quite as long as other brands but they get the job done overall.
Paula J.
Lake City
these are my go to batteries. they price is just right and they do last us for quite some time. easy to find.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Las baterias RayoVac dura bastante me gustan mucho para los juguetes de mis hijos y para el reloj de casa.