BY RAYOVAC #10 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries, 16-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Mercury free Fresh for 7 years Made in the USA see more...

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
These batteries are an excellent value. I've never had any problem with them and would opt for Rayovac before purchaing any off brand of batteries. For the price they're long lasting, though not quite as long as duracell. But, overall they're a great product.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Every time I buy these I am disappointed. They never seam to last as long as some of the other batteries. I'm not really sure why this is. We use them in the same electronics as we use the other batteries in and just don't live up to expectation. Not worth it.
Jamie R.
I use Rayovac batteries in my camera and I couldn't be more satisfied. We went on vacation to Disney and the entire vacation I used only 2 sets of batteries (we were gone for 10 days and I had my camera on almost the entire time). Thank you Rayovac for a great product and for your batteries to be inexpensive!
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
These don't seem to last as long as Energizer or Duracell, but neither do they cost as much. If I'm giving these to kids, giving as gifts, or putting in a TV remote, these are what I'll use. If it's something I don't want to have to change again anytime soon, like a flashlight or a smoke detector, I'll use one of the long-lasting batteries. But for what they are-- these are great.
Megan J.
I don't think these lasts all that long. I think I have bought these more than any other battery while using this brand. They come with a lot for cheap but sometimes price does matter. This is one of those times. I would only buy these if I was unable to get another kind.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
This is the brand of batteries that I typically buy because they are not as expensive as others and have lasting power. With all of the electronics in my house we definitely need the economy pack.
Mo M.
Ewing, NJ
With kids and tons of electronics we stay stocked with these. I don't know what I would do without them, they are affordable and expensive like some other brands. I often buy more than one pack.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
This is a wonderful product!! All around grade A, nice price, last a good while longer than store brands. If you have kids these are the best way to go, quantity, and quality or a GREAT price.
Kaitlyn K.
Bennett, IA
Never had a problem with these batteries; I love having some on hand!! They're perfect to pair with gifts as well; there's nothing worse than getting a new toy, but not having batteries.
Sara W.
White House, TN
Pretty good battery. Cheaper then most brands, and works just as well. For the price of a large pack of this brand, you'd only be able to get a small pack of other brands.