BY RAYOVAC #11 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Value Pack AA Batteries, 16-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Mercury free Fresh for 7 years Made in the USA see more...

Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Every time I buy these I am disappointed. They never seam to last as long as some of the other batteries. I'm not really sure why this is. We use them in the same electronics as we use the other batteries in and just don't live up to expectation. Not worth it.
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
We always chose this, it never popped us, it always does a great job. We liked a lot. I recommend it.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert
These batteries are an excellent value. I've never had any problem with them and would opt for Rayovac before purchaing any off brand of batteries. For the price they're long lasting, though not quite as long as duracell. But, overall they're a great product.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Decorator Expert
Batteries are a life saver in my household. We use aa batteries for our remotes, some lanterns for camping, flashlights, and some of the kids toys.
Tayla T.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
So worth the money. They last my family forever and we usually stay stocked up on these. Easy to find in most stores and reasonably priced!
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Decorator Expert
These batteries work great. They might not last quite as long as other brands but they get the job done overall.
Aida R.
Aida R.
These batteries do the job. I'm not thrilled about durability but a battery is a battery. When thy come in this size is a great money saver.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Seem to last as long as other brands, and often a good price. We go through a lot of AA batteries, so like having the large package size.
juanita v.
juanita v.
I like these batteries prefer these overv energizer and Duracell because to me these seem to last longer
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Long lasting affordable yes rayovac these are my absolute must have go to batteries!!!!!!!!