Rayovac Alkaline Multi-Pack AA Batteries uploaded by Jessica R.

BY RAYOVAC #14 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline Multi-Pack AA Batteries, 8-pack: For everyday use in a wide variety of devices Long-lasting performance to suit your needs Mercury free Good for 7 years Made in the USA see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They last longer than the cheapest dollar store brand, but of course not as long as some of the more expensive brands." in 3 reviews
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
These work just as good as the expensive ones. I use these everyday from the Xbox, kids toys,remotes and whatever else double A batteries are needed. They are long-lasting and good quality. The price is pretty good I will purchase again and recommend to everyone.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
They are not very long lasting would not buy again was in a fix and the store I was at did not carry my normal brand but ended up replacing them sooner than I did my others
Becky S.
I've found that all batteries are not created equally. For the price and the usage time I don't thunk these are the best but I would buy again if they were on sale.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Rayovac isn't a bad brand to buy. They definitely last quite a while (although I can't compare exactly to energizer or duracell) but for the price they are definitely worth the buy.
Claudette D.
Thomasville, NC
I love these batteries. They are reasonably priced and last just as long as their competitors. Plus, they offer quality coupons. As an avid couponer, I can often get these for a great and reasonable price!
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
They last longer than the cheapest dollar store brand, but of course not as long as some of the more expensive brands. In a Wii remote, they usually last about a month and a half.
whitney p.
They seem pretty good for the price. It seemed to last a good while in the one item I used it on. Will continue to use the rest of my package and see
Fab M.
I buy this product a lot. I am always running out of batteries. I think these batteries last a little longer than the other ones. Great product
Teresa B.
These are the longest lasting alkaline batteries I have found. They last longer than Duracell usually and they cost much less.
Jessica S.
Bristol , Va
My family love these. Always our go to batteries. Much less cost but seem to have same life span as the "bigger" names.