BY RAYOVAC #72 in Batteries

Rayovac Alkaline D Batteries, 4-pack: Designed for everyday use Completely mercury free Made in the USA Guaranteed freshness Lasts as long as other leading brands Ideal for household devices from toys to flashlights see more...

Rayovac Alkaline D Batteries
  • "I do think that duracell batteries last longer but these seem to be cheaper." in 2 reviews
Brittany A.
I always go for cheaper brands when available, and a lot of the time I regret purchasing them. However, ever since the first time I purchased Rayovac batteries I have continued because not only are they inexpensive, they're great batteries and last as long as other leading brands!
Serina P.
Portland, OR
These are quality batteries! They are often cheaper than other name brands and work just as good, if not better. I have never had a problem with them and I've been using them for many years.
Rebeca O.
These batteries are great for a budget buy and are comparable to some other leading brands. Not the best, but definitely not the worst you could buy.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like the Rayovac brand batteries. I feel like they last longer than other brands. So I always keep them in my hurricane emergency kits.
Gina R.
While these aren't bad batteries, these aren't amazing either. I do think that duracell batteries last longer but these seem to be cheaper.
Mila C.
While these aren't the best, they're not too bad either. On a budget? Or need some quick? These are perfect. Well worth the price.