ElectronicsBatteriesRayovac
AAA HIGH ENERGY Alkaline Batteries

Rayovac AAA HIGH ENERGY™ Alkaline Batteries

LONG LASTING GUARANTEED * We've spent over 110 years thinking about batteries so you can think about them less. RAYOVAC® HIGH ENERGY™ AAA batteries are long lasting, guaranteed - plain and simple or your money back*. Long Lasting Guaranteed* Designed to prevent damaging leaks and tested twice prior to shipment Ideal for high use devices including toys, flashlights, wireless mice and more Made in the USA with U.S. & global parts – Proudly produced in Fennimore, WI Holds power for 10 years in storage *Money Back Performance Guarantee: Visit www.RAYOVAC.com/MBG for details.

Do these work as well as competing brands like energizer and Duracell?
Do these Rayovac batteries last as long as Energizer batteries? They are a good price.
Where can you get the packs like these???
Start your review of Rayovac AAA HIGH ENERGY™ Alkaline Batteries!
Ashland City, TN
Review for: 4 Pack
I like the price of these batteries. They aren't too expensive but I do notice that they don't last as long as duracell or energizer.
The Colony, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
The cheapest batteries I’ve found that actually work as well as the other name brand ones. They last long and definitely are the most affordable ones for my family
Van Buren Twp, MI
These work well. I use them in all of the tv remotes and in the kids’ toys. They aren’t cheap, but they usually go on sale at Meijer which makes them more affordable and just as good as energizer batteries. I recommend these as well as the Meijer brand, which are very similar in appearance.
Slab Fork, WV
Rayovac has very affordable batteries that will do just about anything another battery can do. They work good but I find they don’t last as long as other batteries I’ve used but still all in all they make good batteries.
Centralia, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
Rayovac AAA HIGH ENERGY™ Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Ashlie H.
Batteries are a life saver in my household. We use aa batteries for our remotes, some lanterns for camping, flashlights, and some of the kids toys.
W Valley City, UT
Techie Expert Level 2
Rayovac battery, muchos años atras eran una de las mejores baterias y ahora no se que ha pasado con esta compañia, ahora su baterias no duran mucho tiempo.
Bethalto, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
These last awhile and the price isn’t too bad. Personally I hate batteries they always go dead and personally it’s an expense you just don’t want to use.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
work ok but not as good as energizer or duracell but they will fill in on a pinch . if you can't fingld the best these will do
Edmonton, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
A great pack of batteries to pickup for those times when you need to replenish you battery supplies. Handy to have around. Works good for most things.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
Worst batteries in my opinion. I am constantly having to replace them as they do not last very long like other brands.