ElectronicsBatteriesRayovac
AA HIGH ENERGY Alkaline Batteries

Rayovac AA HIGH ENERGY™ Alkaline Batteries

LONG LASTING GUARANTEED * We've spent over 110 years thinking about batteries so you can think about them less. RAYOVAC® HIGH ENERGY™ AA batteries are long lasting, guaranteed - plain and simple or your money back*. Long Lasting Guaranteed* Designed to prevent damaging leaks and tested twice prior to shipment Ideal for high use devices including toys, flashlights, wireless mice and more Made in the USA with U.S. & global parts – Proudly produced in Fennimore, WI Holds power for 10 years in storage *Money Back Performance Guarantee: Visit www.RAYOVAC.com/MBG for details.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rayovac AA HIGH ENERGY™ Alkaline Batteries!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Review for: 4 Pack
Love finding these at xmas time, it's a great way to incorporate some batteries with a gift. Especially if they don't come batteries. Great product and great battery life as well.
Angela H.
Review for: 4 Pack
These are good batteries, last a decent amount of time. Price is competitive. Depends which store you get them from though, some cheaper. Buy them regularly.
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: 4 Pack
These are really the worst batteries I ever tried. I wouldn't recommend these batteries
Roseann L.
Review for: 4 Pack
These are a great price if there is a sale or not. I feel like they last the same as the other known brands
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s important to have batteries at your household. This ones are good are affordable.
Jackie F.
Review for: 4 Pack
I don’t know anything about batteries, but these work great for all the electronics around my home, and they last the same amount of time as other brands I’ve used.
Melissa C.
Thurmond, NC
Review for: 4 Pack
The Rayovac Batteries work great. They last just as long as any of the leading brands. They are not as expensive as some of the others are. I use them in everything I need batteries for from remotes to electronics to toys. I would recommend the Rayovac Batteries to anyone.
Cassi W.
Winfield, AL
Review for: 4 Pack
I haven't purchased this brand in a while. I was pleasantly surprised at how long this last purchase has lasted. It has won me back over again!
Patrice G.
Crewe, VA
Techie Expert Level 3
Review for: 4 Pack
They're great!😃😁😎🙂🎉🎈 They keep things going. I think they are really reliable. I think they are great for the price. I would not improve this product.
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
Techie Expert Level 6
Rayovac AA HIGH ENERGY™ Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Janean C.
Review for: 24-Pack
I like these batteries, they last as long as the more expensive brands but they are still about the same price as or cheaper overall. They are reliable to power my battery required tech equipment. I have never had to throw one away without any usage. Rayovac

Looking for your answer?