BY RAY DONOVAN

• Is this show really as good as they say it is?7 Answers
  • Who is your favorite Ray character and why???7 Answers
Ray Donovan
  • "It doesn't sugar coat anything and just shows real life and tough times!" in 1 review
  • "Hands down best show ever!!" in 1 review
  • "Great array of quirky characters and detailed story lines." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy watching this show with my husband, I have a love hate relationship with it but not because of the story line which is well put together, I just hate some of the moves the characters make, but that anger from time to time goes away, lol That put aside the show is really awesome." in 1 review
  • "Love this show because it is a look into a life that I would never be a part of" in 1 review
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Another great show on showtime. Ray Donovan keeps you on your toes. Season 5 recently started. I binged watched season 1-4 in 2 weeks. The show is an hour each episode and I don't think that's enough time. Talk about a dysfunctional family. You won't be disappointed.
Erin B.
Springfield , MA
Admittedly I just binge watched all four seasons and I'm officially HOOKED. When I first heard about it the plot line sounded similar to scandal but it is very different when you're actually watching it. The actors do an amazing job portraying these dangerous people. Can't wait for season 5!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me and my boyfriend love this show! liev Schreiber plays such a good role! Set in the sprawling mecca of the rich and famous, Ray does the dirty work for LA's too power players. This would be a good show to binge watch if you haven't already seen the previous seasons!
Katheryn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My husband loves this show. He watches it all the time. He's always trying to get me to watch it but I just can't get into it like he does. It doesn't interest me enough to sit and watch. I'm not sure what its about exactly, but I like the main guy character, he's very handsome :-)
Marlena S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I tried watching this show the first season and honestly it just annoyed me. It was like watching a comic strip written by a 13-yr old boy...fight scene, love scene, kill scene, rinse repeat. Yaaaawn...nothing new.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I love this show. Season 2 just ended tonight :(
Love the cast. Great actors. Liev is my celebrity crush. Love to get my hands on him. What a hunk. This show ALMOST replaces the Sopranos for me. ALMOST.
Carrie L.
st Louis
I'm absolutely addicted to this show! It has that conflict from Sapranos, family man vs mobster yet it's completely different. I don't have (a) favorite scene, I guess every time the good in him wins out.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to watch this show, but it was mainly because I like Live Schreiber. But eventually I phased out because it got to violent and mob-ish for me. The show still seems good, just not a fit for me.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Charter actually gave me a complimentary DVD of episode 101 and I am for sure going to buy all the seasons soon! Just by watching that one episode I am already hooked and need to watch more!
Melissa B.
Avondale , AZ
Omg...this gives me a reason to love the Irish. Liev is such a complex character and boy does he make the girls melt. Love all the family dynamics and drama.
Alina B.
Is this show really as good as they say it is?
Melissa B.
Avondale , AZ
Who is your favorite Ray character and why???