Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesSunglassesRay-Ban
Wayfarer Folding Classic Black, Polarized Green Lenses - RB4105

Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic Black, Polarized Green Lenses - RB4105

by Ray-Ban

Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic RB4105 sunglasses provide a practical, portable and always in-style look. Modeled from theOriginal Wayfarer Classic , the iconicWayfarer has been constructed into a compact, folding style letting you be practicably fabulous. Wayfarer Folding Classic can be easily folded and tucked away for ultimate portability, while still maintaining a highly durable frame. With Wayfarer Folding Classic you don't have to sacrifice fashion for convenience. Simply wear, fold, unfold and wear again.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic Black, Polarized Green Lenses - RB4105!
Cleveland, OH
i bought these once for a gift as a friend and he seemed quite happy with them. if you for some reason want folding sunglasses, rayban offers them whereas most brands don’t so there aren’t many (if any) alternatives. i also quite like the wayfarer style and think it’s classic and timeless.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic Black, Polarized Green Lenses - RB4105 uploaded by Alexandra C.
My favorite shades - I have the hardest time finding glasses I love and these really look so good on everyone 🥰🕶💯
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic Black, Polarized Green Lenses - RB4105 uploaded by Ashley R.
My favorite sunglass to protect my eyes from the sun. Very simple yet stylish. Expensive but worth the price. Easy to clean. Makes me look classy. #sunglasssundays #sunglass
Rio Rancho , NM
The only sunglasses my husband wears! They protect his eyes and they do look really good!
Ladson, SC
Love my ray-bans so much that when i had to get a prescription eyeglasses, i had them filled in ray-bans. Been a fan for years. I think they are classic and go with any outfit.
Fayetteville, NC
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic Black, Polarized Green Lenses - RB4105 uploaded by Gemini M.
Got these for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day and wish I would’ve gotten myself a pair. They are so cute and go with everything and there great quality so they will last a long time. Love the case they come in as well.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these sunglasses! I have had them forever, but i wouldnt trade them for anything. They look fantastic on. Super stylish and classic.
Gloucester, NC
These are cute as can be. My frames are actually white but I love the way they fit my face and keep the sun out of my eyes
Pembroke, KY
These are the best sunglasses ever! I bought these for my husband and they look so good that I want some too.
Dallas, TX
These sunglasses are super lightweight and really cute. I have them in blue with clear accents and I always get compliments because they are more unique. They do a great job protecting my eyes without causing any change in my view. I will keep buying these.

Looking for your answer?