Ray Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic

by Ray-Ban

#17 in Sunglasses

Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic RB4105 sunglasses provide a practical, portable and always in-style look. Modeled from theOriginal Wayfarer Classic , the iconicWayfarer has been constructed into a compact, folding style letting you be practicably fabulous. Wayfarer Folding Classic can be easily folded and tucked away for ultimate portability, while still maintaining a highly durable frame. With Wayfarer Folding Classic you don't have to sacrifice fashion for convenience. Simply wear, fold, unfold and wear again.

Are they worth the price?
Start your review of Ray Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic!
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 6
Ray Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic uploaded by Katie M.
Ray Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic uploaded by Katie M.
I love this folding style so much even more than the original. I have weird bumps on the backs of my ears and the original hurt the back of my ears these are so lightweight and easy to carry. I got a pair in black and brown. I can put them in my pocket if I am hiking or doing something and going inside and they store so easily also really well made and hold up well! Just have to remember where you put them because they fold up so small I always need to remember where I put them!!
Ray Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic uploaded by Edgardo R.
Pretty good sunglasses, this brand is very good they use pretty good materials so you sunglasses can last longer in good shape
Hartland, MI
Ray Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic uploaded by Therese C.
Amazing glasses. I bought these for my son and he loves them. Very well made, so good looking and the view is amazing. I wouldn't change one thing with these babies!!
Seabrook, TX
You can’t really go wrong with these classic sunglasses. They are timeless and can be worn with just about anything. They are polarized, made well and do their job as you would expect from a quality pair of sunglasses. I do find my Oakley glasses a bit more comfortable (and more lightweight) but these look so much more fashionable. Mine are tortoise shell and I love them!
Riverside, CA
Usually you can find these at a decent price, as long as you dont buy from sunglasses hit or directly from manufacturer. A stylish classic, the wayfarer has been around for years and is referenced in pop culture. Definitely would recommend in your collection of sunglasses.
The classic wayfarer ray ban sunglasses to stay looking great and protect my eyes from the sun! I love these sunglasses I've had them for years now always my favorite pair. Well worth the price .
Martins Ferry, OH
I like that they are lightweight and they work well. Can be kind of flimsy for the price. I like the basic designs better, some of the others can be kinda of different.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These are always with me during the summer and the rest of the year for the random sunny days. They hold up and if you scratch a lens, you can order a replacement set!
Salisbury Mls, NY
My favorite pair of shades. I love how they look. Blocks the sun while still being able to see properly. My go to when I’m driving.
Columbia, SC
Ray Ban Wayfarer Folding Classic uploaded by ℳargie C.
Love these sunglasses. These are the Second pair I purchased, sleek, modern and classic all at the same time. Comfortable, fashionable and very practical sunglasses! Nicely done Ray-Ban! I am so happy with this purchase and see myself more than likely buying a few more colors for different outfits!Ray-Ban 🕶 Ray-Ban RB5228