Ana M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4

I want to buy some ray ban. but are they worth it? witch sunglasses do you recommend?

Madison S.
Kacey H.
Kacey H.
Skegness
1 year, 9 months ago
The cat eye are my favourite x
Sithy Ameena A.
Sithy Ameena A.
Srilanka
Totally worth it
Genevieve I.
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
I think they are so worth it. And I recommend the aviators 😄 they're personally my favorite style and I think they look good on lots of people
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
1 year, 9 months ago
All their products are great And totally worth it
Anna P.
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Wayfarer
Laura C.
Laura C.
1 year, 10 months ago
I definitely say they're worth it! lovey quality
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
They are definitely worth it and I recommend the aviators!
Lexie B.