Ray Ban Sunglasses Small Wayfarer Tortoiseshell. uploaded by Brittany C.Ray Ban Sunglasses Small Wayfarer Tortoiseshell. uploaded by Courtney G.

BY RAY-BAN

Ray-Ban Sunglasses, style RB2132 Wayfarer is a rx-able popular rectangular plastic wayfarer with metal detailing on the top corners of the frame. The RB2132 features a saddle nose bridge for extreme comfort. The Ray-Ban logo is featured on the temples. Ra see more...

Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
These sunglasses are my all time favorite style. You can dress them up or down. They literally go with anything. They're unisex so me and my husband enjoy wearing them. The got comfortably on my face . They're very durable. No cheap material whatsoever. Very good quality!
Brittany C.
Hertford, NC
These are my favorite sunglasses ever. They're sturdy, fashionable and polarized. These are the first pair I've had of ray bans and it's made me such a fan! These have been toddler proof so far and I love the way fair look! Great buy!!
libby k.
East Lansing, MI
Such an amazing products and worth the money! It makes me so happy to have a product that works and looks so well with my face. I would love to get more. Expensive but worth the money I would recommend you go out and get yourself a pair
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite pair of sunglasses. I'm in love with the color. It's perfect for the beach and protects my eyes from the hot hot sun I live in the bahamas. They are a summer essential.