Ray-Ban Sunglasses

by Ray-Ban

#1 in Accessories

Best sunglasses for square/round face shape? Willing to splurge 🤑
Would you use this product?
Are these durable and worth the price?
Start your review of Ray-Ban Sunglasses!
Product Highlights
i love sunglasses from this brand, its all i buy if i want sunglasses, very great quality and you get the best for what you pay for!in 69 reviews
...styles are so classic and timeless, you can wear them for years and they never go out of style.in 62 reviews
...are made really well so as long as your careful you can have them for a long time.in 58 reviews
I regretted buying them at first because they were quite a splurge, but they are such good quality I am so glad I did buy them.in 46 reviews
Before receiving my first pair of Ray Ban sunglasses as a birthday gift, I had never owned a pair of quality sunglasses.in 42 reviews
3 years ago
One of my favorite brands of sunglasses. They are a bit pricey but they are worth it. I especially love the aviators from this brand. Most brands seem to have lenses that don't quite frame my face nicely but these ones are my favorite.
3 years agoSmyrna, GA
I love ray ban sunglasses but they are super expensive. I have two pairs and I do not use it as much as I hoped. I think it's because I'm afraid to break it. Other than the price, ray bans are really good glasses.
3 years agoCranston, RI
Love these ray ban glasses! They are beautiful they look like they block the sun and it's very good to use sunglasses when it's really sunny out. I would recommend getting a pair of ray bans! I recommend because I myself have a pair.
3 years agoMount Pleasant, IA
Ray Ban sunglasses are so expensive. I wish they were cheaper. But I guess you get what you pay for. I purchased my first pair of prescribed Ray bans this last year. So pricey, but so worth it. I love them. I would recommend them to anyone who asks. But I wish they were available to everyone and not just people who have money.
3 years agoDoniphan, MO
I got a pair of ray bans for Christmas and I love them. They are very durable too they came out of a wreck where the vehicle was totaled and sat in the door pocket for multiples days before hand and didn't even have a scratch on them!
3 years agoSan Antonio, TX
I work for an optometrist and this is one of the best Brands out there. their quality is awesome and now a lot of their styles come polarized which is so much better for your eyes. there's so many different and cute styles to choose from
4 years agoPalmdale, CA
I own at least 6 pairs of ray bans and they are all holding up perfectly, they have so many different styles you can always find ones you like ! And they come out with styles each season that add a little twist to old styles I love it
4 years agoCibolo, TX
Love my raybans. I have rayban prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses. Quality is great and style even better. I bought some rayban sunglasses for my 4 year old and my two year old and they love their glasses that match mine.
4 years ago
The best sunglasses in my opinion. They have styles that are flattering on different face shapes and are really good quality. I've thrown my glasses around in my purse several times and nothing has happened to them!
4 years ago
I love my ray bans! They model to fit to my face (which is important cause I have a small head)! I love them so much and how durable they are that I even bought glasses! I was reluctant to by something so expensive, but it's worth it. Better then going through like 6 pairs of cheap sunglasses a year. This saves you time and money!!

660 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...