BY RAY-BAN #1 in Accessories

• Are these expensive? How long to they last?130 Answers
  • Are their sunglasses good quality? And are they worth the price?97 Answers
  • How can I buy those ?1 Answers
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
  • "i love sunglasses from this brand, its all i buy if i want sunglasses, very great quality and you get the best for what you pay for!" in 69 reviews
  • "While their sunglasses are a little pricey for me, the styles are so classic and timeless, you can wear them for years and they never go out of style." in 62 reviews
  • "i cant buy them often because they are so expensive so I take really good care of the ones that I do have and they are made really well so as long as your careful you can have them for a long time." in 58 reviews
  • "I regretted buying them at first because they were quite a splurge, but they are such good quality I am so glad I did buy them." in 46 reviews
  • "Before receiving my first pair of Ray Ban sunglasses as a birthday gift, I had never owned a pair of quality sunglasses." in 42 reviews
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Got my very first pair of Ray Ban sunglasses on vacation - it was the first time I loved the look of sunglasses on me. Treated them like a baby - always cleaning, putting them in case, etc. Then a dog got a hold of them and chewed the arms. I sent them into Ray Ban for authentic parts repair. When I got them back they were crushed and had completely different colored arms put on (so they replaced with cheaper arms then sent them back in a bag which must have been stepped on during delivery). Luckily I had photos prior to sending out for repair. I called Ray Ban, sent them proof & they eventually sent me a brand new pair! I was ecstatic....then somebody stole them promptly after receiving them. Lesson learned - I loved them, they took a beating, I got out through the ringer, we reconciled and then I lost in the end! I'm not meant to have nice things!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Classic styles, relatively affordable compared to other name brand sunglasses, good quality..you can't go wrong with a pair of Ray Bans! I have clubmasters, wayfarers, and a couple aviators; would love to get my hands on a couple of the new styles but I tend to be kind of rough on my sunglasses (I drop them.. a lot) so the lenses can get pretty scratched up :'( But besides that, they have a nice weight to them that you don't find in cheap sunglasses (makes it feel like better quality). My parents still have theirs from before I was born (24+ years) and they still look great (great condition and still in style!) I highly recommend them! Sizing can be a bit confusing, so just go to like Sunglass Hut or some place and try them on so you know and can order them online for cheaper
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL

I'm an addict when it comes to sunglasses. I own many different pairs of various brands such as Dior, Celine, YSL, Miu Miu, ect., But my Ray Bans always seem to be my go-to. For the price, there is no better value. They are elegant, classic and always fit like a dream. My favorites are the aviators and wayfarers. They are so classic and will stand the test of time. I've fallen, he put them in my bag full of garbage, they had torn from my face for children-sticky fingers, and they are still in perfect condition. No, they are not cheap, but compared to other luxury brands that are very affordable and definitely a great investment.
And if nothing else, they look super cool.
MariTes R.
MariTes R.
As a Personal Shopper/ Stylist and Fashion Blogger.... I LOVE Sunglasses and I select and collect them from Vintage to modern/ contemporary style and brands. I believe they're great staple and accessories that's essential and must have in a wardrobe/closet. And, #Rayban is on top of my list. I have a quite a few pair(s) lol from them to aviator, wayfarer and club-master. I love how it's old school style (love the 80's) it's classic and timeless. It's versatile and reasonable price, it's fashionable and functional, it's unisex and any generation enjoy and loves. We're a family of Ray-Ban fanatic from my Dad's (who collects too) up to my 9 year old son. ūüėé
Joy J.
Joy J.
I bought a lot of Ray-Ban in my 20s...and subsequently LOST a lot of Ray-Ban in my 20s! As such, my 30s haven't seen quiiiiiite as much Ray-Ban...but the fond memories (pre-loss) remain! Sturdy, stylish, and yes, sometimes spendy, but as long as you don't lose them right away (*cough cough*) it'll be a solid eyewear investment.

(Ugh....did I really just say "solid eyewear investment" with, like, gravitas?? Gross. Influenster is turning me into a monster! So, uh, if you need me, I'll be over here trying to rinse the ReviewDouche off of me...since apparently it's oozing out of my pores like some slouchy-beanie-wearing parasite....SMH...)
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Fashionista Expert
I think my first love for Ray-Ban sunglasses began in my teens when I saw all the big movie stars sporting their aviator glasses. I love the quality of this brand. They are on the expensive side, but well worth it in the long run. I love that you can choose between different sizes to fit the overall size of your head. This is the only brand of glasses that if I bend forward, they are not going to fall from my face. There are several styles and colors to choose from and are easily adapted to many styles of outfits I choose from daily, making them a great accessory. Only down side, I wish they were made in America.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Fargo, ND
When walking around the mall, Sunglasses Hut always catches my eyes- especially the ray bans. The aviators were some what of a splurge for me, but they are TOTALLY worth it. These sunglasses are a staple to my everyday routine: whether it is wearing them in the car as the sign is rising, relaxing by the pool, or enjoying an outdoor baseball game, these aviators are a complete must. The ONLY negative thing about aviators that I have is if you want to slip them on top of your head, chances are they will get caught in your hair. But, other than that I recommend.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
Between my husband and I we have about six pairs of Raybans. Half of which are prescription sunglasses and the other half regular sunglasses. They are great quality and never go out of style. Compared to other higher end sunglasses the price is perfect. I could not imagine spending 200+ dollars on something I could potentially lose in the ocean (that being said, my prescriptions strength ones are only more expensive than that because of the lenses). I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a staple sunglasses look that will be with them for years to come.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
This brand is by far my favorite when purchasing sunglasses. When I shop for sunglasses I willing to invest in a quality pair because they are important to me and something I do use almost every day. Rayband sunglasses can be purchased at a reasonable price, expect ally for the product you receive. I usually purchase mine at sunglass hut and they seem to always have a promotion. Not only are they stylish, but they offer great quality and protection and come with a lifetime warranty. You can not go wrong with this brand.
Delia K.
Delia K.
I bought a pair of these for my brother for his birthday a few weeks ago because he was going on vacation with his friends to the Bahamas and I thought they'd be a very useful and they are awesome sunglasses. they are the best sunglasses the aviators go with everything I've dressed them up with dresses for work and dressed down and worn them with shorts and tank top and sneakers while running errands with my kids. The quality is unlike any other. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a great quality pair of sunglasses.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
Are these expensive? How long to they last?
Madison H.
Madison H.
Are their sunglasses good quality? And are they worth the price?
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Fashionista Expert
Ive heard they're expensive and break easy ?
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
Are these comfortable to wear?
lindi w.
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
I've been searching for the perfect pair of sunnies! Are Ray-Ban sunglasses honestly worth the hype and cost?