BY RAY-BAN #2 in Accessories

Ray-Ban Sunglasses
  • "i love sunglasses from this brand, its all i buy if i want sunglasses, very great quality and you get the best for what you pay for!" in 69 reviews
  • "While their sunglasses are a little pricey for me, the styles are so classic and timeless, you can wear them for years and they never go out of style." in 62 reviews
  • "i cant buy them often because they are so expensive so I take really good care of the ones that I do have and they are made really well so as long as your careful you can have them for a long time." in 58 reviews
  • "I regretted buying them at first because they were quite a splurge, but they are such good quality I am so glad I did buy them." in 46 reviews
  • "Before receiving my first pair of Ray Ban sunglasses as a birthday gift, I had never owned a pair of quality sunglasses." in 42 reviews
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert
I'm not impressed with Ray ban, I'm sorry. I think it's one of the most expensive and over rated brands out there. I've been given a lot of Ray ban sunglasses by my sister who did a lot of promo work and I can promise you there was nothing special about any of the 200$ sunglasses she gave me. They were just as cheap and flimsy as a knockoff pair, probably more flimsy than the knock off pairs and in my opinion, you're not paying for quality, you're paying for a "brand name label" and that I think is sad.
Deepmala R.
Raybans - the best ever. I had my pair of classic aviators that I sadly lost when I stupidly went into the sea wearing them on my head, they were a birthday gift to myself. They are genuinely the most comfortable light weight sunglasses ever and you are assured of quality. I'm especially fond of the small green tinted polarised pair. Ray-Ban Sunglasses #giftcrush
Barbara V.
Weston
Review for: Ray Ban 3025 58 Brown Sunglasses
I love sunglasses, I love them because they are comfortable, of good quality, I would recommend them, the price is good, they are not very expensive and they are of good brand and quality and all the models are beautiful and comfortable
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Fashionista Expert
I have been wearing ray bans since high school (7 years ago) and I will never switch brands. I have multiple pairs of sunglasses and one pair of eyeglasses and they are all in great shape after years of wear. If you put in the effort to take care of the glasses, keep them in the case, and clean them often, they will last you a really long time! And who doesnt love that classic ray-ban wayfarer!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I love my Ray Ban sunglasses. My first pair of Ray Bans are still alive - 21 years after they were given to me as a gift. My most recent ones are amazing. I love the hard shell case, and the sunglasses are a perfect fit for my head. My favorite sunglasses brand!
J v.
Fashionista Expert
i love ray bans in general and have gifted many of my close family members and friends these sunglasses. They are a little pricey but to me it is so worth it. I love splurging here and there and these sun glasses are a good item to splurge on. you wont regret it
Gabriela G.
Washington
I have been using Ray Bans for a very long time. They are very stylish, and actually really comfortable, but very easy to break like any other type of glasses. They are pretty expensive but really worth it. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Fashionista Expert
I've always had my eyes on these but never bought any. I walk by the cases and admire them almost every time I'm in the store. They're pricey but they're great quality. So many of my friends have them. I will one day own a pair!
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert
I love ray ban! They have so many unique designs and classic looks. They are a little more expensive than other sunglasses but definitely worth it bc the quality is way better and they are really comfy to wear!
Ashleigh S.
Mount Carroll
These are my favorite sunglasses! I got my first pair about 6 years ago and they still look just as amazing as the day I bought them. The price is a lot at first but worth it because of the quality.
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
Are these expensive? How long to they last?
Madison H.
Are their sunglasses good quality? And are they worth the price?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Fashionista Expert
Ive heard they're expensive and break easy ?
Farheen S.
Are these comfortable to wear?
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
I've been searching for the perfect pair of sunnies! Are Ray-Ban sunglasses honestly worth the hype and cost?