Ray Ban Round Metal

by Ray-Ban

#6 in Sunglasses

The Ray-Ban ® Round Metal sunglasses are totally retro. This look has been worn by legendary musicians and inspired by the 1960s counter-culture when this style first originated.The Ray-Ban unisex metal, iconic sunglasses are known for their defined round

[product:ray-ban-round-metal] Are these sunglasses worth the money or is it better to just buy cheaper sun glasses?
Are these worth the money or should I just get knockoffs?
Doo you think I should buy it??
Start your review of Ray Ban Round Metal!
Amanda D.
Minnetrista, MN
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Amanda D.
i bought my so dreamed ray ban .. taking advantage of balck friday promotions and i only bought 3 .. this looks cool but is funny even .. loving my glasses
Purvasha S.
Austin, TX
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Purvasha S.
Sharp-looking 60s-style acetate shades. A fun alternative to the standard Wayfarer, and a perfect good choice if you like the top half of Clubmasters but prefer plastic bottoms to metal and/or don’t like adjustable nose pad bridges . Made in Italy too. Very good quality.
Yuliia D.
Abilene, TX
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Yuliia D.
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Yuliia D.
These are one of my favorite pair of sunglasses I own from Ray Bans. They are super cute to own for as an everyday pair. I have so many sunglasses but always reach for these. I would highly recommend!
Viktoriia B.
N Highlands, CA
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Viktoriia B.
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Viktoriia B.
I wanted these glasses for so long and finally bought them ...Ray Ban brand has the best sunglasses frames and no matter how many years pass and no matter how fashion changes, their glasses always remain in trend.quality and the details is always top notch!!! Dreams should come true, even the smallest ... 💭🤍
Krista O.
Troy, NY
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Krista O.
Obsessed with my new sunglasses! I bought the round metal glasses with rose gold lenses in the standard size. So cute and functional. A little pricey but high quality. I can’t wait to wear these all summer long!
Laise C.
Raleigh, NC
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Laise C.
I bought my sunglasses on Black Friday and it was the most worthy purchase I’ve made. They’re so beautiful, they match with any clothes, and I look so fashion and fancy. The material quality it’s perfect, I can see it’s gonna last.
maria J.
I love these they are my go to they fit any outfit or any occasion and the price is good
Sirin C.
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Sirin C.
Love these shades and the color. Super cute and matches all the fits. It was expensive and it is super fragile but still recommend it
Anna M.
Spring Lake, NJ
Ray Ban Round Metal uploaded by Anna M.
Those are my favorite sunglasses. I have lavender/purple color of this model. So lightweight. Looks good with almost every outfit. The price is affordable and the quality is better than some of the high-end brands. I recently dropped them and scratched it a little. Need to buy another one. This shape is good for any face oval or round or diamond shape face. It’s just perfect.
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
My most favorite sunglasses in the world I’m on my 4th pair I get a good years use out of one pair! They fit perfectly! I can actually see better with my sun glasses on how odd is that. Highly recommend these so stylish, so cool, so comfy and all around a great made pair of glasses
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordyn S.
il y a 7 mois
Ray Ban Round Metal Are these sunglasses worth the money or is it better to just buy cheaper sun glasses?
Bernelys R. il y a un mois
It is definitely worth it, when they are polarized everything look more clear and are very comfortable to wear. Quality is quality they can last even for 10 years if you are careful.
FeLife C.
Charlotte
il y a 2 ans
Ray Ban Round Metal ? How is the price on these frames? Do most of them come with a case?
Belinda E. il y a 2 ans
^I agree! Check sunglass hut! They have great deals. I got mine for 20% off. And yes, they came with a black leather hard case with the RayBan logo outside and a cleaning wipe inside.