Ray Ban Round Flash Lenses

by Ray-Ban

#4 in Sunglasses

How many colours they have?
Hello I'm Amira Gafsi a futur youtuber I want to test your beautiful product to test it shared my experience give a more detailed review to complete my staff be always among the best partners to test my e-mail [email protected] for more information on the partnership and delivery address 🚚
Gostaria de saber se tem opções de tamanho ou é tamanho único?
Start your review of Ray Ban Round Flash Lenses!
How would you rate this product?
Brandon, FL
Ray Ban Round Flash Lenses uploaded by Claudia A.
These are my favorite pair of sunnies without a doubt! I honestly love them so much, they don’t only look amazing but I feel it does protect my eyes from the sun. I bought them on sale but they can be a bit pricey, but hey, totally worth it!
atlanta
These are my favorite sunglasses I have ever owned. They have the best quality and such cute styles. Everyone can find a pair for them. I bought the Ray-Ban round flash lenses and I love them so much. I get so many compliments!
Central Islip, NY
Love my round ray bans I even placed my prescription in it to help see better so I’m glad they allow that. The color is really nice a natural summer color and the feel is great not very tight and doesn’t fall off the face.
Ashland , VA
My favorite pair of sunglasses EVER. they look so cool and chic, i wear them literally everyday. when i’m going to class, driving, walking, riding my bike. you name it, i’m wearing them
Wilmington, NC
These are my favorite sunglasses! I own the white frame with blue mirror lenses which are unusual! They fit so well and the wired frame allows you to adjust the glasses if they come loose. I love these glasses ! They are so classy yet elegant! The price isn’t that bad but they are on the higher side.
my favorite sunglasses ever!! so beautiful!! i’ve had these for a little over a year & they’re still in perfect condition!! great for summer!! they’re definitely worth your money & i would definitely recommend!
These are an awesome addition to any sunglass collection. I wear these to the beach because they offer great protection. A downside is making sure to keep the dry the lenses is a little hard to clean
Dearborn Hts, MI
Definitely stylish however the price is a bit high I would definitely try to buy it during a promotion. The reflection in the glasses isn’t overwhelming especially in pictures. The comfort is great: the weight isn’t all on the ears and nose it’s evenly distributed that’s how you know quality glasses
Doral, FL
I LOVE this glasses. I wore them all over Europe and they are very comfortable. They also light so it’s great for traveling. I liked that I can wear with almost everything.
Boca Raton, FL
Ray Ban Round Flash Lenses uploaded by Ariel M.
My favorite sunnies! So trendy and honestly looks good on everyone! Such a cute blush color and I love the reflector look. Wore these all summer! Worth the price! And I’m not the best at taking care of these so sometimes I throw them in my bag, and they haven’t broken at all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Chester, PA
a year ago
Ray Ban Round Flash Lenses how much do you like your ray bans? I’m skeptical on spending this much on a pair of sunnies
Tracey H. • a year ago
These sunnies last a long time! Especially, if you store them properly. I would highly recommend this brand.
Atlanta , GA
a year ago
Ray Ban Round Flash Lenses are these polarized, anyone know?
robin K. • a year ago
no they’re not
2 years ago
Ray Ban Round Flash Lenses can i get one of them for exchange put a shoutout of them in my instagram account i can give you 2 shoutout in my 38k followers
Kimberly S. • 2 years ago