Ray Ban RB5255

by Ray-Ban

See things clearly in these colorful, smart frames. Made with acetate, they have a sleek modern feel, refreshed with green/blue, pink/brown, and beige/brown horn combinations. Each color pairs perfectly with dynamic silver metal temples for a sharp look that everyone is sure to notice. Prescription lenses make the frames a clear go-to.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ray Ban RB5255!
Brandi A.
Sparks, NV
I love this style frame. The bigger the better! I've had Ray Bans for the past 4 years now. They hold up so well. I work in childcare and I cant tell you how many times I have taken a football to the face! These glasses are so sturdy! Very happy customer!
Alexis R.
imperial beach
These are my new glasses and I love the . They are cute,slim, and comfy I would highly recommend.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,048 reviews
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative

Looking for your answer?