Ray-Ban RB5228

by Ray-Ban

#1 in Eyeglasses

It’s all about the optics. One of our fan favorites, the RX 5228 pairs form and function to create truly stylish specs. The squared acetate model is available in different color options, from classic to colorfull contrasting havana frame and bi-layer temples in vivid colors.

Saben si se les puede quitar un rayon al lente?
Should I get a pair?
[product:ray-ban-unisex-original-brow-bar-aviator-sunglasses-58mm] Are rayband sunglasses polarized ?
Start your review of Ray-Ban RB5228!
Product Highlights
i love sunglasses from this brand, its all i buy if i want sunglasses, very great quality and you get the best for what you pay for!in reviews
...styles are so classic and timeless, you can wear them for years and they never go out of style.in reviews
...are made really well so as long as your careful you can have them for a long time.in reviews
I regretted buying them at first because they were quite a splurge, but they are such good quality I am so glad I did buy them.in reviews
Before receiving my first pair of Ray Ban sunglasses as a birthday gift, I had never owned a pair of quality sunglasses.in reviews
Jon M.
Waverly
My future is so bright, I got to wear shades. I enjoy the classic look and quality of ray bans. I highly recommend them to all.
jordan W.
High Ridge, MO
Great quality sunglasses. all of my friends wear them and they are so light you can barley tell they are on your face. they look good with every outfit. a little expensive but worth it. the only problem I have with them is my friend left hers in the car and they melted. I would still recommend them
Shelbi Y.
San Antonio, TX
I love these sunglasses so much, they may be higher in price but they last so much longer than cheaper brands. They shade well and the styles are perfect for year round usage.
klassandra K.
Wailuku, HI
The best sunglasses in Hawaii and when you live in Hawaii, GOOD SUNGLASSES ARE A MUST!
Jessica M.
Goshen, OH
I have owned about 4 pairs of these since my dad works for Luxotica, he gets them for about 25 bucks and I just adore these to peices, Especially the colorful ones.
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Este es el mejor par de lentes que tuve de esta marca. Son perfectos y unisex, ademas son practicos, ya que se dobland y puedes guardarlos en el estuche si que te ocupe mucho espacio. Tienen un precio alto pero valen la pena, en mi caso los compre en una optica y me otorgaron garantía de un año.
Cristina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Rayban Sunglasses! My 3yr old and 8yr old even have raybans. Great quality amazing styles and colors. Love knowing I have warranty from sunglasses hut on raybans, I recommend buying at sunglasses hut for the warranty just having the peace of mind incase you damage etc.
Heidi L.
Hummelstown, PA
Ray-Ban RB5228 uploaded by Heidi L.
Out of dozens of high end sunglasses, my Ran Bans are hands down my most favorite! Not just because of the name they carry but the are so well made! I have a few pair of Ray Bans but the Wayfarer in black are my favorites. They carry a good name for a reason, and like I mentioned above, the quality is impeccable. Even when I expand my collection of sunglasses, I still tend to find myself going back to RayBan. They will never steer you wrong!
JT M.
Baden, PA
I love the fit, finish, style & durability of my Ray-Ban's. I have purchased multiple pairs and they are second to none compared to other brands.
Ravynn M.
West Hills, CA
I have a strong attraction to sunglasses and eyewear. It is really important for me to find great quality sunglasses. Ray ban sunglasses quality is impeccable and if you have and trouble or problem they will always help you

676 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca P.
il y a un an
Ray-Ban RB5228 Are rayband sunglasses polarized ?
TaniaLIZ M. il y a 8 mois
Si te la recomiendo
Mariam M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Mackenzie B. il y a un an
I like them, SUPER CUTE. but I lose sunglasses so easy I only have one pair!