Ray-Ban Rb4274 Black, Blue Lenses - RB4274

by Ray-Ban

#5 in Sunglasses

This fresh take on Erika features a new gradient effect on the rubberized frame. This model rocks solid washed lenses in vivid colors. It also features durable frames built to keep up with all your adventures.

Cómo puedo obtenerla ?
if they protect your eyes from the sun's rays?
Start your review of Ray-Ban Rb4274 Black, Blue Lenses - RB4274!
Elena S.
New Castle, DE
Ray-Ban Rb4274 Black, Blue Lenses - RB4274 uploaded by Elena S.
Take my raybans in every travel I have. They are light, fits just perfectly and make me feel really stylish:)
Lisa B.
Lincoln, NE
I won't leave home without these sunglasses. Matter of fact I love them so much that I bought two pairs just in case I lose a pair. They have to be the best quality glasses you can buy. Crystal clear vision and just the right shade and they look great. I am always getting complimented on them and definitely recommend them !
Cathy R.
Saint Charles, MO
These are my favorite Raybans and so happy I purchased them. I bought my son the classic wayfarer and aviators and he loves both. I also have Rayban prescription glasses I wear daily. Such great quality, great looking and last for years. This brand is definitely worth the money.
Brianna C.
San Marcos, CA
Ray-Ban Rb4274 Black, Blue Lenses - RB4274 uploaded by Brianna C.
These are my favorite shape and my go to sunglasses! Even when I lose them, I go back to buy the exact same pair. Ray ban just gives you that classic blacked out look. I personally like it when you can’t see my eyes through the lens, and these do the trick.
Amber L.
Tucker, GA
Ray-Ban Rb4274 Black, Blue Lenses - RB4274 uploaded by Amber L.
I’ve always loved Ray Bans but I these are definitely my favorite style! They are very flattering, comfortable and the quality is top notch. I have these in tortoise but really want to buy them in black as well!
Nicole R.
Williston, VT
My favorite sunglasses of all time! I absolutely loved these sunglasses and despite the large amount of sunglasses I own, these were always the ones I chose! Unfortunately, we were enjoying a swim this past summer and when we packed up to leave, I swore I had them in my bag. I got in the car and realized I didn’t have them and rushed back to our spot but they were gone. I cried the whole way home knowing that I could never afford another pair of these as motherhood is pretty expensive. These blocked the sun so well and prevented my migraines that I get from the sun beaming in my eyes while driving. This summer has been brutal without my Ray Bans! Hopefully I will be able to buy more in the futureRay Ban Erika Classic
Genesis L.
I’m in love with my shades, they fit great on my face, the way you see the colors trough the lenses is amazing. They are a bit pricey but worth it.
Misty C.
Blacksburg, VA
I love Ray Bans! And I really like this pair of glasses! I have a weird face and i can never find glasses that look right! They're either so small I look like idiot or so large they swallow my whole face,😂 I love how these look, I recommend these to someone with a smaller face.
Madison W.
Hendersonville, TN
Ray-Ban Rb4274 Black, Blue Lenses - RB4274 uploaded by Madison W.
Love love LOVE my ray bans. Keeps the sun out of my eyes and they are the perfect weight; not weighing my face down but not too light and flimsy to ruin or forget.
Tema M.
Chino, CA
These sunglasses are really cute and go with everything and therefore are perfect to carry in your purse.