Ray Ban RB2180

by Ray-Ban

How to get the product?
Start your review of Ray Ban RB2180!
AnnMarie F.
Fallbrook, CA
Ray Ban RB2180 uploaded by AnnMarie F.
These are my favorite sunnies. I have had them for about 6 years now, I’m super sad because the lenses are scratched now. The style and color is so cute. I’ve always loved ray-ban and I love how these fit my face. ☺️
natasha B.
Plano, TX
Ray Ban RB2180 uploaded by natasha B.
Ray Ban RB2180 uploaded by natasha B.
It’s kind of difficult for me to find a sunglasses that fit me. I think, this one looks good on round faces. It’s just a basic model.
sophia W.
Plainfield
Absolutely my favorite pair of sunglasses by far. I love that they are polarized and protect my eyes from the sun. They are also super comfortable and light weight. Perfect for any time of the year. Never leave the house without them.
Zeynep S.
Lafayette, CA
Very useful sunglasses. I bought 3 years ago. I still use this. I really love to wear this sunglasses because it’s so comfortable. Color is so nice. I can combine with every kind clothes. I recommend to everyone
Jara R.
Ray ban is always a go to brand for sunglasses! Stylish and protective! Polarized are always my favorite.
Edith A.
Torrance, CA
You can't go wrong with ray bans. These are so versatile but go especially great when paired with a tee and jeans. They're also very light and comfortable to wear, and they don't damage easily. I've had mine for two years.
Jamie C.
I love these sunglasses! They protect my eyes well from bright sun rays without being too dark. I also have a smaller head and small nose bridge so I usually have a hard time finding sunglasses that fit, and these stay on perfectly!
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
1,008 reviews
An ex of mine had these lmao, he dropped them constantly and never even so much as scuffed
Joselyn D.
I love these sunglasses! The round shape fits well. The black version goes well with any outfit. The style is a mix of modern and classic.
chica C.
oran
Bonjour Réellement intéressés par vos produits est afin de connaître au mieux votre marque j'aurais souhaité recevoir vos produit ainssi votre catalogues.