Ray Ban RB1536

by Ray-Ban

#1 in Eyeglasses

I will love to have these
Are Ray Bans a good brand to buy eyeglasses from?
Are these both men and women styles?
Start your review of Ray Ban RB1536!
How would you rate this product?
Detroit, MI
I love these glasses. I have transitional lenses for the added perk. These are great glasses for males or females young or old. Not to pricey, and they feel like nothing is on your face at all
Fredericton, NB
Ray Ban RB1536 uploaded by Christy B.
I love my glasses. They stay on my face really well. I have a baby and work with children so I needed something strong. They have been ripped off my face and thrown on the floor many times and they are still in great shape. Plus they look great!
Austin
Ray Ban RB1536 uploaded by Tara N.
Well, I like these glasses because they are cute. However I’ve met 2 different guys wearing the same pair... I’ve had issues with adjusting them, they always seem to go back to the same size and kinda fall off my face. They also give me pimples :/
Maiden, NC
My Ray Ban eyeglasses are my favorite! They are very stylish and the frames are holding up exceptionally well! They were expensive, but I do believe that they were worth the price. I have had them for two years and they still look brand new! Would recommend.
I bought these glasses in the color red. Looking back, I don't think I'd buy it again. It is practical in that it does not leave a mark on my nose bridge. But it's not as stylish as I would've hoped. Then again, that's my subjective perspective.
Woodhaven, NY
Definitivamente es un marco q es moderno y muy comodo , mi doctor le cambio el lente muy fácil , me las admiran muchísimo y son muy económicas para lo lindas y comodas q son
Cherryville, NC
I love these glasses! They accent my face so perfectly and add style to any outfit. They are definitely affordable and keep up with the newest fads. I will definitely stick with Ray Ban if I ever have to get new glasses
I love wearing these, I've had the same frame for 2 years and nothing has happened to it. No scratches or dent, It's definitely worth it for how long it lasts. A bit on the expensive side but I'd recommend.
Bakersfield, CA
Ray Bans are totally worth the price! Every pair comes with its own case and cleaning kit, I've had these for over 5 years and I will never trade them for any other brand!
San Antonio , TX
Such good quality glasses! I accidentally bent it and thought I would break the ear piece but I was able to bend it back into place gently and it's like brand new again!