Ray Ban RB 2132 902/58 Havana Polarized G-15 Lenses Wayfarer Sunglasses 58mm uploaded by tonia m.

BY RAY-BAN

Get the rock and roll style that you've come to love with these Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses with a tortoise shell frame and green polarized lenses. You'll love the classic look of these shades that remains firmly hip over the decades. Color options: Tortoise / green Style: Wayfarer Model: RB2132 902/58 52 Frame: Plastic Lens: Green Protection: Polarized Includes: Case, cloth, and Ray-Ban's booklet Dimensions: Lens 52mm x bridge 18mm x arms 145mm All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information see more...

Janine F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love these! They're very lightweight and fit my face perfectly! I never have to adjust them and they're a great design! They're pricey, but I bought them on eBay for half price and love them so much!
Brittany Y.
Keller, TX
These are timeless classics. They are stylish and durable. They go well with everything from casual shorts and flip flops, to swim suits!
I have these sunglasses and they are so cute. They fit very nicely on my face and looks great. I always get compliments on these glasses. Ray ban always has quality sunglasses and its the only brand i get my sunglasses from. They are made of good quality and dont break.
Griffin C.
Kings Park
Such a sexy pair of glasses, these are incredible. So sexy, and they work!! So so well, shields you from the sun and make you look so cool. I would recommend to everyone!!
Kandis T.
Crawfordville, FL
I love these glasses, only great pair I ever owned. I wear them daily. Very shaded. Keeps sun out. Mine are blue tinted
Jes Paolo d.
Just got these for my husband for Christmas and he loves them!! They look great on him and the quality is phenomenal. We originally ordered the classic size and it was too small. It seemed to be more of a women's size. Rayban has a great return policy so that was an easy transaction. Also, they had free one day shipping for Christmas so I was able to get them in time. Perfect, could not wish for an easier shopping experience!
Simmie G.
Pricey but worth the cost, this look is classic and will be in for a long time to come.
Amanda R.
Orlando, Fl
Where can I find these with a prescription lens?
Amanda R.
Orlando, Fl
Where can I find these with a prescription lens?