Ray Ban RB 2132 902/58 Havana Polarized G-15 Lenses Wayfarer Sunglasses 58mm

by Ray-Ban

Get the rock and roll style that you've come to love with these Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses with a tortoise shell frame and green polarized lenses. You'll love the classic look of these shades that remains firmly hip over the decades. Color options: Tortoise / green Style: Wayfarer Model: RB2132 902/58 52 Frame: Plastic Lens: Green Protection: Polarized Includes: Case, cloth, and Ray-Ban's booklet Dimensions: Lens 52mm x bridge 18mm x arms 145mm All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information

Anyone use these for motorcycle glasses/are the impact proof?
Where can I find these with a prescription lens?
Where can I find these with a prescription lens?
Start your review of Ray Ban RB 2132 902/58 Havana Polarized G-15 Lenses Wayfarer Sunglasses 58mm!
How would you rate this product?
Daytona Beach, FL
I love my Raybans! I can drop them, keep them in my purse, throw them up on the counter, they never scratch. I got the smallest they make. They're womans and they're wonderful. I used to wear Anarchys but those scratch. My lenses are made of glass and are only $35 to replace.
Buxton
These RayBans are a classic. The never go out of style and are a good high end brand at an affordable price that will last through different trends. I’m on my 3rd pair. Not because lost or broke them but because I love them so much why not have a few different colors
Commerce, GA
I love a pair of cute shades and this style has always suited me , Ray Bans are a great sunglasses because they sit well on your face don’t slip off your face , and of course the protect your eyes from sun damage
Fargo
Bought these for my fiancé and he loves them so much. If you're willing to spend the money, they are worth it. He loved the polarization of the lenses and refused to buy anything else, he would recommend these glasses and Ray-ban to anyone
Ray Bans never go out of style! Always classic but always trendy. Plus, they make quality lens that protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. Eye protection is very important and is not spoken about very much. I have extreme sensitivity to light. Ray Bans help and actually protect my eyes.
Kings Park
Such a sexy pair of glasses, these are incredible. So sexy, and they work!! So so well, shields you from the sun and make you look so cool. I would recommend to everyone!!
IL
I have these sunglasses and they are so cute. They fit very nicely on my face and looks great. I always get compliments on these glasses. Ray ban always has quality sunglasses and its the only brand i get my sunglasses from. They are made of good quality and dont break.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love these! They're very lightweight and fit my face perfectly! I never have to adjust them and they're a great design! They're pricey, but I bought them on eBay for half price and love them so much!
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite sunglasses that I own. I even made them prescription sunglasses. They fit well on my face and they are not to heavy. Well worth the money.
Salisbury, MD
My husband loves these matte tortoise shell patterned sunglasses by Ray Ban. They are great for casual or dressier attire and have been a travel staple!