Ray Ban New Wayfarer Color Mix

by Ray-Ban

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ray Ban New Wayfarer Color Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea W.
Ray Ban New Wayfarer Color Mix uploaded by Andrea W.
These were at my local Nordstrom Rack. Not a HUGE discount, but $20 is $20. These are the CUTEST. I paid $80 for these and they are the fit of a classic Wayfarer. These are light weight, but a solid pair of sunglasses. I prefer the mirrored look. If you see these, get them. They’re a cute accessory for those sunny days.
Paige B.
Mesa, AZ
Ray Ban New Wayfarer Color Mix uploaded by Paige B.
I have the newer colored Wayfarers. The salesperson called them Blondies, but I’m pretty sure that’s not the actual name. I do love these. They really protect your eyes and they look sensational. I have 4 pairs of Ray-Bans. The quality is terrific
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
I have these in the black/tan color combo and love them! These are my favorite sunglasses! They are super comfortable. The colors are very modern and go with everything! Worth every penny!
Haila L.
Lauderhill, FL
A estrutura desta armação é muito confortável! Sua lente escura acalma à vista e proteje bem contra os raios solares!

Looking for your answer?