Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesSunglassesRay-Ban
Justin Classic Black, Gray Lenses - RB4165

Ray-Ban Justin Classic Black, Gray Lenses - RB4165

by Ray-Ban

#15 in Sunglasses

Ray-Ban Justin sunglasses may just be one of the coolest looks in the Ray-Ban collection. Inspired by the iconicWayfarer sunglasses, this style has been redesigned with slightly largerrectangle lenses, fresh new frame colors, stunning colored lenses and a

I have a small 🙂. I need sunglasses that will fit properly and not fall off my face ! any suggestions! thank you! Ray-Ban Justin Classic Black, Gray Lenses - RB4165
WOw looking good . can I get power on them?
I found them ‘discounted’ in about 162 usd, worth it?
Start your review of Ray-Ban Justin Classic Black, Gray Lenses - RB4165!
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
I received these sunglasses last year as a holiday gift from work. While they are a little large on my face, I love the quality! They block the perfect amount of light and look super stylish. I would love to purchase another pair for sure! Highly recommend.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I got the polarized version and will never go back. Most sun glasses get uncomfortable after awhile, these don't. We live in Texas so sunglasses are a need, these are expensive but worth it.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
Ray-Ban Justin Classic Black, Gray Lenses - RB4165 uploaded by Crystal B.
These are lightweight & at $158 very affordable. I would get the blue gradient version to add to my collection. They really do stay in place on your face when you are out running and sweating 😓 ugh. Must have for this horrible hot summer
Crystal S.
Dracut, MA
I love my justin classics!! This brand is all around great. I wish pricing was a little more reasonable for everybody. But other than that I dont think these need any kind of improvement.great quality and look even better on. Love them
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
These sunglasses are so durable and great quality. During the annual black friday sale on their website most styles of sunglasses are buy one get one free or buy one get one half off. They are expensive in my opinion but this promotion is a great deal and makes the price doable.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
These are the only pair of sunglasses I have. I bought them five years ago and they are still in great condition. I use them mostly when driving. They are the perfect size for keeping the sun out of my eyes and they look good on me. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Candy C.
These are my favorite shades. These fit my face perfectly. I love that the lenses are dark without being too dark if that makes sense. I love that even though they are matte you can’t leave greasy hand prints on them.
Diana G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this! For going out anywhere like the beach for a trip or even on vacay!💜 These sun glasses are amazing and I absolutely love it 🥰
Kayla P.
Westlake, OH
Expensive but worth it!! I literally cannot go anywhere without sunglasses because i have super sensitive eyes and my ray-bans are my go-to.
Sam K.
Ames, IA
I bought this pair of sunglasses for my boyfriend, and he loves them! He owned a pair before but lost them so when I saw these go one sale I had to get them. They're kind of expensive, but in his words "differently worth it."