Ray Ban Erika Metal

by Ray-Ban

#8 in Sunglasses

These are super cute! Are they polarized? Or is there an option for that! I’ve seen other Ray Banz where they either are or aren’t and not either or.
what are y'alls favorite tweezers? I cannot find a really good pair for the life of me. Every time I find a pair that I like they get dull and I've got to sharpen them and then eventually sharpening them wears them down. So what tweezers should I try? Revolon slant tip also sucks on my brows.
Where can we buy this? ??
Start your review of Ray Ban Erika Metal!
How would you rate this product?
Safi
Hello I love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram, I have about 30.4k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
I loooove itttttt its my favorite one i wear them every day i like it so much its so confortable for me and coooool
Amo meu Ray ban Erika, é super estiloso muito lindo. Quero um de cada cor! 😎😎😎 é uma opção super delicada
County Antrim , Belfast
Good, very elegant and very light weight.very pleased with the purchase . Would definitely recommend it
St. Augustine
Nice sunglasses, protects the eyes from the sun, great shape, fits on my face perfectly