Ray Ban Erika Metal

by Ray-Ban

#8 in Sunglasses

These are super cute! Are they polarized? Or is there an option for that! I’ve seen other Ray Banz where they either are or aren’t and not either or.
what are y'alls favorite tweezers? I cannot find a really good pair for the life of me. Every time I find a pair that I like they get dull and I've got to sharpen them and then eventually sharpening them wears them down. So what tweezers should I try? Revolon slant tip also sucks on my brows.
Where can we buy this? ??
Start your review of Ray Ban Erika Metal!
How would you rate this product?
Salem, OR
These are cute I have a pair that look identical. My husband an I are obsessed with aviater glasses I recommend
Amarillo, TX
I purchased these at Sunglass hut and I absolutely love them. They don't show any glare and there so stylish.
Greenwood, SC
Ray Ban is always my top choice in sunglasses! The Erika style is lightweight, comfortable, and effective.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
nancy, nancy
Love, love, love my sunglasses! Great sunglasses definitely not fake. Serial numbers matched, RB etched in the lens and is made in Italy by Luxottica and the correct Luxottica stamp on the case along with a cleaning cloth wrapped in plastic inside the case. This particular model of sunglasses does not have nose pads, so the RB is simply not etched in the nose area.The instruction manual was also included in the eyewear case.The overall quality of the lenses is expected RB quality. Happy with my purchase.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I ordered these online but I wasn't sure whether I would suit them or not. I don't own any fully black sunglasses so I wanted to give these a try as they were on sale and had good reviews. I was really pleasantly surprised when I tried these on for the first time as they really suited me. I now cannot go anywhere without them as they're on trend and look good too- definitely recommend if you want a good quality pair of sunglasses:)
Ray Ban Erika Metal uploaded by Valentina A.
Good quality of glasses i love this brand. The price is reasonable for the product. The fit very well and they do not hurt you in the nose. They look well in any age, or person.
I like too much sunglasses. I feel that they are like an accessory more to your outfit. They look super good during the day, especially those that personally feel that they agree with everything. I love. This style is beautiful
Minden
Adoro os óculos da rayban. Eles são estilosos e ao mesmo tempo tradicionais. Servem com qualquer ocasião e além de darem um toque especial ao look protegem os olhos contra a radiação solar. Adoro os modelos
Ain Kihal
1,053 reviews
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative